Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One New Official PVP Servers Ragnarok Looking to hire new Tribemates, we are built up in...

H

Harrison Harvey

New Official PVP Servers Ragnarok

Looking to hire new Tribemates, we are built up in a non raiding server where all the tribes help each other out against trolls, we have near on everything, Full Base, Boss Rex's, Brontos ect just need more people to help out, if you are even reading this and thinking that you will try lnsiding us stop reading now, we aren't letting everyone and anyone in so comment or message me and we can talk.

TIA

J

Jermain Briggs Porter

Id be down to join, i only started new server a few days ago though so im only lvl 60

J

Jordy Leonardo Torres

Im a level 85, 200+ days of experience, met me know!
Im a really good PvPer and mostly into breeding and taming!

S

Simeon Jamison

I quit when legacy servers came out because my tribe quit so I'm wanting to get back in and start again but I don't want to start from scratch check out my profile quickcolt701595 and look at my time played and captures and you will see how much expierence I have and what not. Lmk if you are willing to let me join

M

Mike Larocque

Official? Dam I lost my character, starting from scratch, gonna be a bit before I can do anything on official for anyone. Sucks but what can you do. What server is it?

M

Michael Kuehn

Pm me plz

J

Jeremy Broyles

I lost my character but if u need people still hmu

C

Cj Ferry

Pm me have lots of experience

D

Damian Gonzalez

Ezekiel Brummett