Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One NEW DEDICATED PRIM+ SERVER FOR XBOX/PLAY ANYWHERE PC I'm launching a new dedicated...

M

Marty Carr

NEW DEDICATED PRIM+ SERVER
FOR XBOX/PLAY ANYWHERE PC
I'm launching a new dedicated server today with official rates. After spending many hours playing PvP official I've always thought of ways to slightly improve the gameplay while still keeping the intensity that I love about official servers. Therefore the changes I've decided on implementing are as follows:

NO FLYERS
Keeping the game more immersive and making the map feel much larger. It makes raiding and trolling require much more planning and discipline to pull off.

Smaller population

I'm starting off at 10 slots to gauge interest and my plan is to cap it of at 32 as soon as population demands. I've always felt like the player density was too high and lead to unnecessary attacks.

My original plan was to create a no rules PvP with the exception of a small pve area in the center of the map reserved for trading and RP mechanics. Moving forward this idea is still on the table for the future if it is plausible. If and when it does happen, it will be about 1% of the map and will not interfere with currently built bases.

Final note. Aside from a potential small nuetral ground in the future, this will in every sense be identical to official PvP. There are no rules, grief, troll and raid to your hearts content. Brutal forms of trolling are unfortunate but I've noticed that making rules against it leaves the judgment up to admin discretion which always creates conflict. Admin logging is enabled and aside from rescue from glitches and bugs, there will be no Admin intervention or spawning whatsoever. I'm officially launching within the hour.

SERVER NAME: DamnNearOfficialNoFlyers

C

Cody Lanktree

That's close to what we're looking for

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom