Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch New and first longer Crazy Justice gameplay footage on Nintendo Switch! This game is...

B

Balazs Welker

New and first longer Crazy Justice gameplay footage on Nintendo Switch! This game is getting better and better, meanwhile our target is to achieve 60FPS on this amazing platform with an optional motion control support!

G

Guero Salgado

Nice! Can’t wait

J

Joe Bone

if you need testers / streamers let me know i would love to review it for our youtube channel

G

Guero Salgado

Anthony Jesus McMall

T

Tyler Zoozeema Walter

I just wanna know why there hasn’t been any sound in these videos

A

Andrew Janos

I would absolutely love to be a tester for this. Looks amazing.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Did this get deleted and reposted? I swear you posted this same footage the other day.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Looks fun, it'd be cool to give it a test lol

C

Cody Bowers

Hey there! I’d love to test this game for you, I have a YouTube channel and would be down to show off the game for my fans! I’m excited for the release!

A

Alex Presser

What is crazy justice.

C

Colton Malich

Can’t wait to play!

S

Steven Kaine

Whats this

M

Michael Searles

Am I correct in remembering that Battle Royale is just one of the game modes right? Also, is the Battle Royale 100 people??

S

Steven Hayes

Its looks good but You best be quick releasing this before the likes of fortnite come to switch

S

Stuart Derek

Looks good but need to see it in full flow, one dude standing still whilst the other shoots him has not convinced me yet. How smooth this will run on the switch with 100 players?? Will be amazing if you guys pull it off.

R

Ryan Whitenburg

Make it just like fortnite but without the stupid insta-building. Make more in-map obstacles for cover or something. Make duos, squad (3 OR 4 person), and solo. Make weapons actually hit where you aim (at least do a better job than fortnite)

R

Ritvik Narang

Is this fortnite?

T

Tyler Zoozeema Walter

I’m curious, will there be building in this game? Or would that cause legal issues with fortnite?

E

Eric Farley

Motion controls vs. Keyboard and mouse. Who will reign supreme?? $15 will get you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge!

A

Anthony Rico Hemberger

So insane that fortnite is now being ripped off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom