Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Never realized how desperate people are to raise the population on their dedicated...

• Thread starter Christian Cecil
  • Start date
C

Christian Cecil

Never realized how desperate people are to raise the population on their dedicated servers like I see all the advertising post then when you see someone ask for what official server is chill people start saying info about dedicateds

G

Glenn Schneider

It's super annoying. It's like the seagulls from finding nemo

B

Brandon Guillory

It's pretty annoying. Every chance they get they will post that copy paste of their badass server that is some how better than the rest.

D

Darrell Rosser

Wait until nitrado drops for Xbox. Take a look at the PS4 page, admins had to restrict advertising to specific days because of all the spam server advertisements. Then when ppl post looking for servers, there ends up being more advertisements then minutes the ad was put up

F

Ford Lajoie

Is there a venue to post server info on yet?

T

Troy Williams

E

Es Kynan

Their so thirsty for people to join their lame ass world they're as bad as religious door knockers

C

Colton Ames

I'm kinda surprised no one has posted any on this post yet.

M

Michael Lamb

you have the choice to scroll past it or to get upset that someone has advertised their server. i get sick of people whining about trivial shit they can just scroll past. its just like some noob asking a stupid question and being bashed for asking yet those know it all trolls forget the day they were a noob and asked a similar question.

B

Brett Little

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aaron Hartley

Probably because wen legacy ended so did ark no gives a fk about official it's full off teenage bellends

J

Johnny Gutz

Then they neglect their users, and then the servers becomes shit.

V

Vai Wimpelberg

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom