Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Needing some admin help for my pvp center server. Need a admin that will actually help...

• Thread starter Bailey Stephens
  • Start date
B

Bailey Stephens

Needing some admin help for my pvp center server. Need a admin that will actually help do the dirty work that nobody wants to do! No spawning in a bunch of extreme high level dinos and tek gear & no making massive bases. You will be doing good starters (cause of server wipe), dealing with troll drama and helping me keep the Dino population in the underworld low. We don't raid any of the players unless they have broken a rule. The rules of the server are no cave building, pve blue (I know that's not completely preventable) & no brontos or diplos. Feel free to message me with any questions! Thanks! ☺☺

M

Matt Mock

I'll apply for the position

G

Gregory King

By no diplo I'm guessing you mean diplodocus and not diplocaulus? : o

A

Aaron Lewis

If you need a admin to help around I can do that

F

Flynn Baird

Can I pm you?

D

David Hammond

Inbox me

D

David Hammond

Inboxed you

D

Darren Tweedie

I like to apply

J

Jack Grocott

I can do that ran a server for ages... I'll grind my own stuff as I always do starter handing out if you've got one and just general shit

J

Josh Dearwester

Bailey Stephens I'm not interested in the admin but am very interested in join the server. What's the stats?

J

Justin Price

What is the stats and gt

O

Owen Stiller

Server stats? Im looking for a center server to play on

L

Lyall Roberts

I have Pm'd you

M

Maddox Buzzeo

I'm interested

S

Selina Moss

Inboxing you now

J

Joshua Crossland

Hey man I'm wondering if I'm able to become an admin on ur server I was an admin but the server went down I will obey the rules of admin ship they are basically the exact same rules as i had on the other server if u are interested in recruiting me add my gt: joshies giant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom