Contact advertising [email protected]

Need help real quick, my buddy and I were trying to play together, and use discord for...

C

Chris Schmall

Need help real quick, my buddy and I were trying to play together, and use discord for chat. Hopped on, invited him, and he cant hear me, I cant hear him. It doesn't show he was talking when he was either. Thought it might just be a bug with discord, so tried the steam voice chat, still nothing. So I tested discord with another friend that was online, they could hear me, and I could hear them. His PC is detecting his mic, and he can hear the music on the main menu of the game. So his headset IS working, just isn't recognizing voice chat. But he says it was working just fine before, not that long ago, with other people. Does ANYONE have ANY ideas here? We're both at a loss.

J

Justin McCarrell

I️ had this problem. Look at the audio input and output in settings and make sure it’s set to his mic/headset. If it is. Put it on something else like your monitor, close settings, go back to it and switch it back. I️ had this problem like a week ago

C

Chris Schmall

He's saying they're still the same as they were when it was working just a few hours ago, i suggested playing around and changing it to something that it definitely isn't

M

Matthew Schill

Trying logging on to discord from google chrome and not the app have him do it as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom