Contact advertising [email protected]

Need advice or help. I have a 1070ti upgraded from gtx 960. A 6 core amd am3 6300...

D

Devin Gruber

Need advice or help. I have a 1070ti upgraded from gtx 960. A 6 core amd am3 6300 upgraded to a amd fx 8350. Cx600 that I just replaced yesterday with a thermaltake 500w. New ballistic 8gb ram, mobo etc. Pretty much I've replaced every single piece in this pc. For an entire year it just freezes randomly and rarely but sometimes just powers off. Usually while it's idle but sometime when playing games or watching movies. I've tried resting the bios. I've wiped Windows and did a fresh OS install, ran my system with HDD unplugged still froze/crashed.
Ty again!

R

Ragnar C Ragnar

Go to the motherboard manufacturers website and check the qualified vendor list for compatibility for your parts. Also check cooler master for power supply requirements.

A

Allen J Russell

What motherboard, how are the temps?

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

You should have gone with an i3 8350k z370 build

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

And btw I would aim for 600W+ psu for that build

M

Marco Mancinelli

Future proof yourself 1000 watt psu

D

Devin Gruber

500 is still completely fine. I had a 600 and it didn't do anything differently but shut down even more. Temps are fine and msi 970 mobo

A

Anthony Uyaguari

Probably the mobo, 8 core fx suck with the 970 cpu chipset, try to get a mobo with 990fx

A

Andy Wade

Amd kernel 41 error had it with windows 10 and fx 8 core chip on 990 and on 970 never did find out what was wrong just gave up and went Intel problem sorted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom