Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a boosted server with really good drops and auto engrams and max level

J

Jarrett Wells

Need a boosted server with really good drops and auto engrams and max level

C

Chelsea Els

C

Chelsea Els

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nigel White

Check our new server mate: Ark Evolved!!!!!claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter.
Community centres with starter packs, gladiator arena with regular events and wars which include high level tames and armour as prizes, treasure hunts, community Dino traps and more!!!!
Check the fb group for all the info. Hope to see you on there.

B

Brandon Nordberg

New nitrado hosted pvp server just went up 4 days ago stats are still being worked on i am not host but i am the only admin the server has 11x gathering and insta tame fast breeding starter pack is smithy and fabricator and flyer of you’re choice map is rag
Server name divided nations
Admin LAUS eclipse
Host MoneyKingMonk3y
Msg me or add me for more info

L

Lauren Páton

Arkgenisis

J

Jma Chiazzese

Evil Empire Brand new just started completely fresh full pvp cluster island ragnorock center maps. only rules are no under mapping no building in glitch spots no blocking artifacts. We're looking for serious PVP players NO WHINING or crying. Insta level 300 MAX wild dino level 150 with 150 levels added after tamed abberation dinos spawning on ragnorock CUSTOM DROPS and 4x BOOSTED regular drops TONS of great stuff in our drops 28 stone pick up nearly infinite weight high imprinting 1xs cave damage orp is off tribe cap is set to 20 players so bring your friends FREE DINO PAINTING FOR ALL we have community centers and stores current events are our BADASS PVP ARENA scavenger hunts fishing docks with supplied gear huge maze coming soon with more EVENTS COMING SOON all event winners will win crabs and rock drakes all painted and max level the store will be selling bps with requests considered this is a very low admin interaction cluster join (Evil Empire) for more info on the servers and to join our community join our Facebook group page (Evil Empire)

J

Jessica Fuqua

M

Matt Koebel

M

Maddox Max

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom