Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a boosted rag server that isn't full of tribes? Triggs 24/7 pvp! Only three...

B

Brian Sanders

Need a boosted rag server that isn't full of tribes? Triggs 24/7 pvp! Only three active tribes with plenty of base locations especially with the update out, Starter and tools are given by the admin at the CC which is a pve area at vb. Dino shop crafting area ect to help new and fresh players. Few rules No attacking admin, No trolling no pvp in pve area and passive killing is very frowned upon, there is no ORP but most active tribes help new tribes and or players with things. Days are far along but with few active people it's not hard to get built up decently quick with a little grind. Any questions you can ask I'll answer to the best of my abilities, I'm not an admin so I don't know everything, just helping promote the server I play on the most

J

Jesse JOnes

have you been playing on a server for so long and just got tek just to get wiped shortly after? come join the broken ark, we have custom drops that drop tek armor, building supplies, turrets and ammo, asc saddles, asc armor and firearms.

server name: The Broken Ark
map: center
harvest:80
turret damage:8
infinite weight and oxygen
infinite weight on dino
insta tame
dino levels over 225+

one rule, admins are pve, please do not raid admin structures PC hosted server

B

Brian Sanders

I'm posting for the server I play on not asking for one lol