Contact advertising [email protected]

My two options are to wait until Monday for a professional to help, or I can start...

J

Joseph Castore

My two options are to wait until Monday for a professional to help, or I can start building with the help of this group and YouTube. What do you say group? Does this 21 year old have what it takes ?

S

Shekhinah Rob

Go for it, it isnt that difficult. If you can use a manual can opener, you should be able to put that guy together.

H

Horacio Rodriguez

This 18 year old did

K

Kent Lovelace

It's adult Legos...

J

Jack Clark

YouTube

H

Harry Reaps Wiseman

You should be fine

J

Justin Horton

Love that case, just got mine in

S

Shane Tan

I built my first PC when i was 15, just make sure that you follow the tutorials online and you'll be fine =)

J

Joshua Creelman

You have what it takes!

P

Preston Elms

I built mine when I was 14, I'm pretty sure a 21 year old can do it

J

Joseph Castore

Totally hyped to get started now. Thanks everyone

B

Brandon Mccarroll

I was building franken-PC's from my dad's pile of scrap at 8... Don't over think it

S

Steve Haynes

The ladder!

P

Paul Jackson

pc build is pretty straight forward just take your time dont rush anything if you are getting a bit confused take a step back read the manuals and continue :)

D

Dyllan Thompson

Best of luck my friend

J

Jimi Altemoos

I use the s340 its a dream to build in. You dont need a professional just a youtube video. Remember the Gpu is conected to the PCIE express slot. The CPU is conected to motherboard the CPU cooler is connected to the mounting bracket. Its just like the skeleton song from elementary school.

D

Dyllan Thompson

^^^

N

Nikos Antonopoulos

This 14 year old did

J

Jacob Tesmond

I followed a YouTube guide with my first PC. After I built the first I've built many more without the help of a guide and in half the time. It's really easy once you get going. I also used a garbage $30 case. You have a case that's easy to build in.

S

Steve Haynes

I used YouTube for mine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom