Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Switch isn't holding a charge. I charge it to 100% and then it dies in about 10min...

K

Kristen Hart

My Switch isn't holding a charge. I charge it to 100% and then it dies in about 10min of game play. I've tried to find solutions for this. Has anyone else had similar problems and maybe figured out how to fix it?

A

Andrew Schultz

Actually dying or just saying it is?

K

Kristen Hart

Dying.

N

Nate Black

Sounds like the battery crapping out prematurely. I'd be calling Nintendo for support, possibly making good use of your warranty.

J

Jordan Vgcollector

I know you were hoping not to have to deal with Nintendo, but warranty is the only way :/

K

Kristen Hart

Thank you guys. :)

J

Jaime Bland

I sent my system out. Was a 2 week turnaround. But actually took exactly one week.

J

James Page

Send it in

K

Kirk Nelson

Yup this is a issue Nintendo has to fix, you can't do anything for it.

M

Michael Joiner

Unless you bought it from somewhere with a warranty like I bought mine from bestbuy with the warranty so I would take it back to them

E

Eric Cox

Git. Gud

I keeed I keeed

J

Jay Ng

Shit.... Unlucky

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

Contact Nintendo. It's under warranty.

C

Colleen Hickey

Do you have a warranty?

C

Cameron Hale

Yeah there's been some faulty batteries it's a known issue and you would need to contact Nintendo and get it repaired / replaced through the warranty. If you're okay I'm going to go ahead and lock the comments, looks like you got plenty of advice and people tend to try and blame you for breaking your switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom