Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Nintendo Switch predictions are Smash Bros Wii U port, Mario Kart DLC pack 3, More...

I

Isimi Kehinde

More information on mario odyssey, breath of the wild dlc 2, a spotlight on third party games like skyrim, rocket league, FIFA and NBA.

J

Jordan Southcott

What is it with most Nintendo fans having silly expectations

What you'll get

Loads of Mario Odyssey info
Skyrim release date
Xenoblade release date
Pokémon 3DS news
Info on other already announced 3DS games
Smash Bros port (potentially, if you are really lucky)

J

Jalen D Simmons

Im really hoping Smash does not get ported. Even though its my 2nd fav game of all time. Its just isn't needed. Just play it on Wii U and let them start developing a new one.

J

Juan Núñez

I think they will announce the promotional content for Mario Odyssey, be it a bundle as well as the Amiibo, and (fingers crossed) a special edition Pro Controller.

A fan made a mock up that looks like this. I'd definitely buy it.

J

Justin McGowan

#Fallout4GOTY #NintendoSwitchEdition #SamusPowerArmor #VaultBoyAmiibo

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Smash hopefully. Splat already kinda gets updated dlc pretty often weapon wise at least so I doubt anything with splat. Probably announce more deets on botw dlc and maybe some metroid stuff

T

Tércio Aleixo

News about Odyssey? I want the game. I don't want news. News should be about upcoming new games, that we don't know are being brought or ported to the Switch.

C

Cesare Sidd

Bayo 3 incoming. Kamiya said it

B

Benjamin Sullivan

If we're talking wish lists. Skies of Arcadia 2, exclusive for the Switch please.

J

Joshua Bermejo

More news about Super Mario Odyssey. As for ports, I hope it's not Smash Bros. because I'd rather wait for a brand new Smash game for the Switch. The only port I wouldn't mind is Super Mario Maker.

K

Kyle Andrew Crisler

i predict a new smash bros.

N

Nazz Dykyj

Smash bros has actually been leaked to be in the direct but all of a sudden the tag was removed, there is also apparently additional evidence for mother(earthbound) and F-Zero to be on the direct according to this article.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jessie Tarlton

Fallout 4 since we're getting skyrim, minecraft story mode 2 since one just came out for it. A harvest moon game. A Pokémon game

J

Jordan Rausch

I really want a third and 4th DLC pack for Mario kart 8 deluxe.

J

Jalen D Simmons

Thank god!!! NO SMASH!!!!

L

Louis Mandujano

All I want are snes games for the switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom