Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Nintendo Switch predictions are Smash Bros Wii U port, Mario Kart DLC pack 3, More...

D

Daniel Smith

My Nintendo Switch predictions are Smash Bros Wii U port, Mario Kart DLC pack 3, More of the new Yoshi game and Splatoon DLC. Ik were getting more Mario Odyssey info. What are your's?

M

Matt Evertson

They'll show off odyssey, metroid and they'll make an announcement about the online services. There will be a few vague mentions of other things we already know about.

If we're "lucky", we'll get some virtual console announced and maybe more info on a game that's still not being talked about much.

J

Jason Foster

I predict Zelda DLC later this year

T

Tyler Craig

You're going to be very disappointed

T

Tyler Craig

It's just going to be games being released in 2017. No new news on any title releasing in 2018. No announcements about ports or new games. Be realistic now

D

Dan Reid

Release date for Xeno.
More Kirby info.
Maybe a title for Yoshi Switch game.
Online service info.
New Pikmin title announced (please).

B

Ben Wilson

I am hoping you are right about the port of Smash Bros Wii U and I am hoping for a port of Mario Bros Wii U. I skipped the last console and there are a lot of games that I would really like to play

B

Brian Jolley

I think we'll just get a lot of details about this years releases, people always get so over hyped for these things, settle down lol

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Correction; Smash Bros. Deluxe

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

Hopefully some more news on the Pokemon rgb

K

Kyle MacDonald

Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim

I

Ian Reeves

Mario Odyssey
Online Service
Metroid
Ports of all the games people missed out on the Wii U

M

Michael Brookes

Pacman
Frogger
Pong

J

J.T. Melanson

I keep feeling Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze DX here. I do not know why.

A

Alejandro Lacayo

What about Mario Party? And Mario Golf/Tennis? I wanna see those come to the switch.

S

Shinsuke Uchiha

Smash Bros. Switch-N-Smash

S

Sparkus Shelby

It would be nice to get mario maker on here and i also hoping smash bros

B

Bill Goodman

I think Mario and more of the next Zelda DLC

E

Edward Rhoderick

Updated Online service ,The Nes Library with online features we heard about will be released soon.. Youtube and or Netflix app. Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors Trailers,some 3DS games and Smash bros DX trailer

K

Kenny Kuang

Smash probably. A new mario kart maybe but new dlc no way. They are to the point where a new one is already well into development. I want Animal Crossing, Luigi mansion and the new pikmin.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom