Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Girlfriend ordered a Bokoblin amiibo off ebay to complete her collection and this...

R

Ryan Molyneux

My Girlfriend ordered a Bokoblin amiibo off ebay to complete her collection and this is what she got. A ceramic replic with a wooden base. Be careful what you order and talk to the seller first to confirm what you're buying

J

Jason James Grubb

Damn that sucks. I hope you guys reported them and disputed the transaction

M

Mike Wyman

Good looking out for the community thanks for the heads up was about to order from same scumbags

D

Dan Silvester

Always read the info section

C

Cassidy Wayne Genre

Pictures are obvious that it wasn’t legit. That sucks.

R

Robyn Wolph

Report them.

V

Victor Leonardo Domonik

Not trying to take away from anything you just said, but it's obvious from the picture

J

Jaime Bland

Even if the picture is obvious. It says AMIIBO!!

M

Manny Fuentes-Lomeli

It’s from China what did you expect

D

Dustin Luca

If that entire thing is carved from wood.... I'd say that's still a collectible.

B

Brandon Joseph

it seems like a lot of work just to make $10.99 off of somebody. They should have made Wolf Link and raked in a fortune.

M

Michael Marken

I'd dispute items not as described cause that's not an amiibo.

A

Alexander Georges Hourani

eBay return policy for fraudulent goods.

D

Deuce Brandt

Just think how long that poor Chinese woman had to work to carve and paint that

T

Teng Yang

Made in China bruh

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Hopefully you can clear it up with Amazon. They're usually really good about things like this.

K

Krystal Countryman

I’ve learned to stay away from any ebay sellers based out of China. Also pay attention to the seller rating and the feedback from people who have bought from the seller before. I’ve gotten burned from some ebay sellers over the years. I’ve learned my lesson for sure!

B

Bryan Casal

Is the chip on the base ?

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

You couldnt find any in stores? They were everywhere!

K

Kaitlyn Marshall

I hate ebay and will never buy or sell on there again. I sold a Microsoft surface tablet and it was in perfect condition. Almost a week later I get a return request from the buyer saying the hinge is loose. eBay was the decider and they granted him a full refund and when I got it back(I at least got it back) the hinge was indeed loose. It was NOT when I sold it. I'm still furious about it. Now if I decide to sell it again I have to sell it for much cheaper.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom