Contact advertising [email protected]

PC My birthday is on 6th of April 1997.Should I get Destiny 2,because they're having 50%...

• Thread starter Johnny Wong Yiat Hui
  • Start date
J

Johnny Wong Yiat Hui

My birthday is on 6th of April 1997.Should I get Destiny 2,because they're having 50% off right now until my birthday date.I'm still wondering.

J

James Gordon Lao

don't waste your money on deadsteny 2.

L

Liam Matthews

It's quite fun, just don't burn yourself out too quickly on it. Also make sure you've got some friends to play with, otherwise you're really missing out.

C

Christopher Thompson

Buy it you won't regret it

R

Ryan Weisse

only if you have friends with the game.

S

Steven Draven

Sure u should it's cheap as chips.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

absolutely not. wait till September.

D

Dalmau Rodríguez

seriously, buy it only if you feel super hype about the game, it's dead right now after finishing the story and doing the raid two times or so it gets repetitive and boring

C

Christopher Thompson

You got bored after doing the raid 2 times I feel sorry for you

A

Ashlynn Roe

With friends, even post story and a few raids, i find it quite enjoyable. For the sale thats on now, go for it.

C

Christopher Thompson

Johnny Wong Yiat Hui when you get the game message me we shall play :)

D

Dave Blackburn

Why not its cheap and will give you a few hours of real fun then just do your weekly's and some pvp ;)

S

Shane Anderson

Definitely get it

S

Shane Anderson

Well worth it at the sale

B

Ben Brajcic

I think its good to do it, just dont fly through it. They a certainly working on making it better, but once your at the end things get very repetitive

N

Noah Ross

It’s the best destiny that came out in the last 2 years

S

Shane Anderson

If you play other games and do other things(life) as well and not just whore destiny all day you can get months out of it as is, but as said they are changing things trying to make everyone happy

J

James ONeill

It's not worth full price. If you been thinking about buying it then now is the time.

J

Joshua Ray

I just finished my dailies

J

Jeffrey Yong

es

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom