Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira is the best healer as she can easily outheal every other support, period.

T

Tael Estremera

Moira is the best healer as she can easily outheal every other support, period.

R

Roy MN

Yeah that’s why everyone in OWL goes Mercy lolol idiot.

A

Abdulkarem Khalouph

Good healer with mercy but main healer team no
Mercy still best healer even with her new nerf

B

Bryan Otero Abraham

Ana?

L

Leon Dettin

She has limited heals. Otherwise I would agree

S

Sami Ullah

depends on your team, if they are sitcking together, otherwise u can't heal shit ! its ony good cause it health muliple allys at ones

A

Andy Williams

She is great on some maps, but I think mercy still has a upper hand. Rez is always a next lvl heal

J

John Calderon

Yeah now imagine if people used her as a healer!

A

Anna Jacobsen

She can't solo.
She runs out of heal too quickly imo. Moira is great tho, I love playing her :>

P

Preston Thomas

Yeah a heal that runs out halfway through a teamfight or even before the team fight when your tanks take 2000 damage at the choke. Keep telling yourself that

S

Shehryar Qazi

supports are more than healers

M

Mark Anthoni Ruiz

She great for healing your tanks and everyone else when they are lined up in front of with her orb. A moira that focuses heals is always great, and finishing off those squishies that try to try hard rambo flank

D

Dani Sheridan

On paper yes it technically is more HP/S but the cooldown really limits her as a healer and it's all situational as if your teammates move from your healing spray or aren't close enough to the orbs you can't get everyone effectively. It's because mercy has no cooldown and rez that overall she's still the best. I mean, Moira is great but so many people play her so hard as DPS that the healing support just isn't there. She's a great healer, just not a main healer. At least until they restructure the cool down and people start playing her less as a exclusively dps that happens to have healing.

O

Olive Perry

Nahhh bro

C

Chris Takanashi

Out heal Mercy??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

C

Cody Burdick

She has higher HP/S potential besides Valkyrie, but that's only if she can spray mustard constantly, which she cannot do unless she's attacking. The healing orb is great and all, but on an 8 second clock.

J

Jacob Ballengee

I mean, technically proven she can outheal mercy if mechanically played correctly, but you're looking at being able to mechanically perfect a champion 100 percent of the time. I see and play moira more often than mercy because people are adapting to her soon to be changes to the live, but even if she can, to me Mercy is still to good to rez someone in a fight. My opinion may change in once the changes go live. But as it stands I see mercy being a constant staple for that reason, and both being played together due to the high healing, and the rez.

H

Heidi Todd

I'm going to disagree simply because mercy's heal locks on unless someone goes too far away or around a corner, with moira you have to aim your heal at them and can lose site much easier than mercy's lock on. SO while her's might heal more per second, mercy's heal will end up doing more simply because she's locked on.

O

Olive Perry

I'm sorry but I just don't think that her heals can support the team like Mercy's can considering if I'm on the team and it's me and we're healing and I die the team goes along with it Moira can't keep up with the heals im sorry

K

Kane Burnett

She can get more heals and steal heals from the other healer (hence you get gold heal not hard) but she cant do it for long and she cant sustain heal. And she cant heal and damage and her ult is shit. Must be wood tier to think she is the best support.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom