Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira is more of an offense then support. She contributes more to the team if she...

S

Siua Palei

Moira is more of an offense then support. She contributes more to the team if she focuses DPS. Her healing is limited. Moira mains should know this.

S

Sam Wilkinson

Awful bait

R

Richard Prins

Her healing is actually quite amazing, one healing orb 300 hp, spray your healing juice onto your team and heal them all at the same time.

For triple tank she is a vital part at the moment.
Those who play Moira need to see that you are a healer and you need to heal your team and not always use the damage orb (200 damage) but the healing orb (300 healing) instead.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

E

Eli Loden

Moira actually does a ton of fucking healing. Buddy of mine ended a match with 72 Elims and 30k heals

S

Siua Palei

This is not a bait. If u expect me to focus heal you the hole game? Think again. Moiras over powered suction beam and death ball is DPS base. It really helps with pushes.

J

J.C. Waggish Hogg

If this is for real, she heals in better time than compared to any other support. You can play DPS and healer, you kinda have to as Moira at times.

A

Aadil Saqib

Dude, what's your rank?

R

Rhyan Eddy

Moira is the best raw healer in the game, especially when it comes to tank support. 80HP/s is nothing to scoff at. She isn't meant for group healing PER SAY, she can't solo heal really, even with her healing orb.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

He isn't completely wrong tho
A good support player needs to find the perfect balance between damage and healing.
Having an aggresive playstyle as a Support player is generally what will differentiate a good one from a bad one. If you're not healing with Moira you should always be trying to get as much as damage out, and if you're pushing with a team, you should always be focusing on heals.
You should never waste APM just sitting and waiting for your team to take damage

S

Sam Walker

Orb + Grasp = 155 healing/second or 100 damage/second. IMO she is more support but she needs to attack to keep the healing,it was done to balance her from perpetually spraying 80hp/s on her team. When I play Moira and run out of healing juice I feel useless

K

Kris Waite

if heal is that good and damage is good too? so both are balanced

A

Anthony Rodriguez

A

Ayla Reed

Her healing isn't very limited though? You barely have to do damage to get her health bar back up and she gets her healing orbs back pretty quick. She can easily out heal an Ana and Mercy so I don't find that very limited. She has DPS potential but she was made a support for a reason

E

Erica Lynn

She is best paired with mercy or Lucio. I agree she supports the team more on the damage side. But she is a useful secondary healer.

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

She does a ton of healing lol what are u talking about

S

Santiago Jara

50 dps and meaningless damage divided between an entire team vs the highest amount of concentrated burst healing in the game... Sure thing mate

D

Dimitri Leo Davila

She's literally the definition of someone that can do both

D

Dimitri Leo Davila

Swoop up in there, Suck the soul out of that annoying Hanzo then swoop out cause Roadhog about to kill you and your Bastion needs healing. Gold gold gold across the board

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

W r o n g i e s

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom