Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira does not require any rebalancing. Genji mains should stop trying to dive her 1v1

W

Will Gaines

Moira does not require any rebalancing. Genji mains should stop trying to dive her 1v1

V

Vynyl Shiro

Especially in enclosed areas.

I

Ian Elizondo

only rebalancing she needs is less damage and faster healing spray recharge

G

Guy Guerine

Range is b.s. and her beam shoots through mei's wall

W

William Bongos

i feel bad for you if you think that a dps , shouldnt dive a healer ( especially if he's a flanker ) she'll get nerf like mercy deserved and ana deserved they nerfs.

B

Blayden Murray-Finnerty

Lol I got a message from a Genji main after I beat him as Moira he called me cheap because I could heal myself and do damage to him and that the same orb is op. HE DIDNT DEFLECT THE ORB HE TRIED TO DEFLECT MY FUCKING DAMGE BEAM

L

Lior Hanina

So true, so sad

M

Mark Steven

Shes changes the dynamic that flankers roles are to kill healers. Shes the obly healer that can consistently keep them on their toes. Theu have to accept the fact that shes their counter now. Deal with it.

J

Johnny Walker

have you ever tried getting shot up by a tracer tho?

S

Stefan Domunco

She needs a rework

N

Nick Constantine

Don't know how many times I'll attack genji with moira's beam and they try deflecting it lol

R

Robert Doney

Yeah? What system you play on?

S

Shaun Combrinck

gengi should win a 1v1. gengi should only loose a 1v1 vs moira for 2 reasons
1: his aim is bad for that character and he should not main it then
2: he did not sneak up on moira, genji is a flanker and a ninja if you are not getting the first strike in (60% of her hp) then you should not main genji

edit: my shitty spelling

G

Gage William Church

I think its both. Ive dived genjis and ive had many genjis dive me lol. I couldnt tell which one of us needs to stop. I do think part of it is skill. When i first start playing her id die in a 1v1 with a genji but as i got better at her id die alot less..... Idk

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom