Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy mains already bragged on the forum about Mercy's changes and now that Sombra has...

M

Matteo Cherchi

Mercy mains already bragged on the forum about Mercy's changes and now that Sombra has the potential to become meta Genji mains took their places. Who will be the next braggers?

R

Rodney Charles Caruana

Sombra is perfect (y)

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Mercy mains are still complaining though lol

P

Paul Hitchens

#forumcriers

A

Ammy Smith

I like when you out of line of sight her, it stops the hack, but then finishes when walking around the corner. No time knockoff and its bullshit

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Stop complaining and get fuckin gud

M

Matt Bubp

Biggest problem with this community is that no one gives a shit about data or statistics, and complain when none are yet available.

A

Alex Kirk

Why's this dude talking about upgrading to the GOTY as if that actually means something

K

Kim Hughes

They dont care.. they already got your money jesus these people

J

Jeffrey Cayton

I upgraded to GOTY addition and now they made changes to the game and I don't want to play it anymore. WAHHHHH.

So Blizz is just supposed to whatever you want if you bought GOTY edition? What a fucking cry baby lol

A

Anthony Rodriguez

It hasn't even been... 24 hours... let Sombra 2.0 breathe y'all, I think she's great and I am yet to play her

S

Simon Cadavid Martinez

Genji mains deserve all the hate that they have
They really only want to see his clutch character be meta, And kill her counter just because yes

J

Jagger Mouser

I don't like the sombra changes because she is to strong disabling 2 supports entirely now making 2 more dps useless she'll turn into a must pick instead of a niche pick like mercy.

C

Callum Howard

Keep shooting her

E

Ethan Thompson

I find the hacking is a little too fast

J

Josh Hayward

#thingsbronzeplayerssay

T

Tim Nutting

Why do people still complain about Moira

A

Adrian Padron

Lmao we won’t miss you. Bye Felicia.

A

Ademir D. Monardes Contreras

why would you buy the goty version, it's just a bunch of pointless cosmetics anyway

Z

Zachary McGowan

Yeah as if playing as zen wasnt stressfull enough with a tracer on the enemy team, now i have to worry about a buff on his best counter.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom