Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Me and some of my friends are looking for a good player dedicated server. We have...

J

Joshua Peck

Me and some of my friends are looking for a good player dedicated server. We have joined so many, to build up only for the server to wipe the next day. At least 5 servers have done this. Its extremely f*cking annoying and it makes me wanna stop playing ark, Forever. But I still have hope.

We are looking for a server that has raised stats but we still wanna work for things. We like the grind. We don't want instant tames cause that ruins the game but we also don't want to wait 3 hours for a giga or beaver.

My lovely friend likes breeding so we'd like breeding to be up but not to where it can't be imprinted but also not to where it takes 2 weeks for a bronto or wyvern.

We'd prefer a server with a minimum of 20 survivors and for map to be ragnorak.

Don't really care about events. We just wanna find a good server.

We're on Xbox and we are all noobs.

S

Samuel Charman

Add the gt: ark2xserver

It's a boosted rag server but it's not instant tame but it's not longer then 20 mins either and you can get 100% imprint on high level hatches because maturation is quick

M

Mason Miller

GoddessLadyLoki
its on the center though the breeding stats are amazing 2-4 hours breed intervals 25 tame 15 xp and 20 gather around 20-30 survivors for the past few days on a PVE timer from midnight to noon EST and PVP noon to midnight EST

W

William Earl Hammonds

Ark Network

W

William Earl Hammonds

Ashley Rex Stevenson

P

Paul Mcculloch

I have a ragnorok server running anyone is welcome to join

B

Brandon Guillory

Dedicated will always have this problem. Just go official pve

J

Joe Ramos

Kingdomark420 only me and my gf play on it but its running 247

T

Tom Cracknell

I found a good dedi been on it since rag come out. It has everything you asked for as me and my mate are the same in what you want. So much fun. Come and give it a go!

R

Ryan Landvik

Come join arkragserverhyp it was just wiped yesterday lots of places to build there is a start just wait for admins to get on it’s on rag all stats r boosted beside gather so ppl can just crash the server also add the fb group arkragserverhyp and ask for your starter

J

Jai McDonald

Arkatude. Pvp on rag. Not hugely boosted..3 x taming 4 x egg inc and 5 x mature. Harvesting boosted and sone player/dino stats tweaked . Rules and regs to keep it fun and fair.admins host competitive events and stat boosted events. Fb group arkatude. Check the pinned post out for all info. Sounds perfect i think for what you are after

B

Blade Ledger

Come join cladscorpion348

B

Blade Ledger

Give it a try

N

Nathan Gordon

GT Brothaz N Armz <-----server name is the same. There is a FB group Brothaz-N-Armz 24/7 ARK PVP server with all the server stats. there is a starter pack offered by the admin as well. No trolls on this server

C

Chelsea Rebecca Williams

PvP ragnarok server

Our stats are boosted but not OP
xp x6
tame x12
Harvest x4

Breed & mature x10

boosted stats on dinos and players

Level 120 griffin when you join.

if you'd like to join shoot dontgetsaltypvp a message and ill get you added

any questions Ill do my best to help.

C

Claire Jones

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin Angle

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

K

Kellie Cochrane Glenn

Arks Darkest Night - PvP 24/7
Ragnarok

RATES:
Taming x10
XP x2
Gathering x8
Baby Maturation x12

Tribe Limit: 8

STARTER PACKS:

Builder Pack - Lvl 75 Anky - 1 Metal Tool Set - Stone Hut
Survivor Pack – 75 Wolf - Fur Ghillie or Flak Set – Pike
Taming – 75 Argy - Crossbow & 100 tranq arrows – 100 Narcotics

T

Tyler Mcshan

Trunks Ark

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom