Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Me and my TRIBEMATES ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVER TO JOIN, We are looking for a SLIGHTLY...

C

Chase Bailey

Me and my TRIBEMATES ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVER TO JOIN,
We are looking for a SLIGHTLY BOOSTED(less than x20) PVP server with OFFLINE PROTECTION and HIGH POPULATION
PLEASE COMENT SERVERS BELOW, WOULD LOVE TO TRY THEM
Thank you

D

David Mawson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex3
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store! Raid Insurance Packages!
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding! (ORP is on.)
*You must leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base).
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a Serious Tribe vs Tribe War (both tribes involved must agree to the fight) to fight in the arena with one dino & one weapon of your choosing. An admin must view the fight to make sure the fight is fair!! The winner gets the right to TRY to wipe the losers base, if they wish to do so within the grace period given by the admin that watched the fight. Yes, the loser CAN still try to protect their base but IF the winner manages to wipe the losers base within the grace period that they were given then they will not be faulted for doing so. The winner will get a prize from the admin whether they choose to TRY to wipe the base or not. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls, raid some boxes but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!! Destroy what you need in order to get the goodies then get out! You will only get two warnings about this!!
*NO building by arena, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*Don't raid the anything that belongs to the admins.
*Community Fishing Spot! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base but if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with an structure, that you're using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within the time period.
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a fun, healthy, competitive environment.
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass.
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219). If you need help, have more questions or you want metal tools, some narcotics & a bird.

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

K

Kayden Luscomb

Poptarts

E

Ed Mali Sword

A

Aisling Nolan

E

Emily Danby

B

Blake Perez

We don't have ORP, but we only have structure damage on the weekends. A peak population of 27 players just isn't enough. Our community wants more ark nerds who enjoy pvp and slight boosts. Come check us out.

I had the option to play ark or make super fancy advert pics and videos to advertise with. I chose play ark lol.

Search "thirst" in unofficial pc sessions. Pvp cluster with rag, island, and aberration. Weekend structure damage. No orp. Xp x4, gath x6, taming x6, inc x25, mature x8, tribe limit 10, tame limit 350, turret limit 400, max player lvl 150. Unlimited mindwipes enabled. Boosted weight and stam.

Everyone is getting ready for our Valentine's Day breeding event!

Z

Zach Davis

C

Christopher C. Mynhier

Mythology
5x everything 50x weight all around great server low population but growing fast

L

Logan Myers

“Apex RP 300 rag”
Ragnarok RP
Prim +
ORP
X15 taming
X10 harvest
X30 maturation

Nomads-PVE players that build public buildings.

Spartans- Build and survive to defend against the enemy Persians. But be careful follow them to far into their area and ît could spark a full out war.

Persians-Build and survive to defend against the enemy Spartans. But be careful lurking into the enemy territory can start a war.

No-mans land- Full our PVP fights here will not spark up wars and no one is safe here. But follow an enemy to far into their territory and you will spark a war.

Trading- Feel free to trade with nomads. They will be playing just as everyone. But be careful it’s not a trap by the enemy to destroy you and your tames!

M

Michael Caldwell

Realpvp

D

Deazon Lovelle Bohannon

Arks too hard-server name
Boosted 10x Rag cluster
No admins
3 days old
PvP all around.
GT:Synadox
For further stats ask