Contact advertising [email protected]

May i get some help please. So long story short, i turned on the pc and keyboard wasnt...

• Thread starter Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος
  • Start date
Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

May i get some help please. So long story short, i turned on the pc and keyboard wasnt responding at all! Not even its lighting! I shit my pants, checked it on my old laptop, it works fine.... Then i booted on Ubuntu,on the same pc, as i got it on dual boot, it was working like a charm! Back to Windows 10 aaand nothing... Camera also doesnt respond... Windows notices the fact that i unplug and plug again, but as soon i do that, the keyboard itself freezes and doesnt respond whatsoever... And then it behaves like dead... Hopefully you understand my meaning, sorry for bad use of english xd

D

David Malcolm Wedde

Sounds like it is a driver issue I would suggest updating those.

N

Nicholas Caldwell

Yeah, it definitely sounds like it's the drivers

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

The keyboard i got has no drivers whatsoever, its just plug and play... Its the motospeed ck104.. appreciate your help though

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

Im trying Windows update to work but ffs microsoft... It wont..

K

Kusama WR

Try to install their drivers with Drivermax.com

J

Joseph L. Kilbreth

Windows updates is fine to check, but don't rely solely on it. Go to the manufacturer website for each of the malfunctioning devices and grab the drivers appropriate to your OS and install them. If that does not work, call the support line for the devices that are not working on your system. I know it sucks that some stuff just isn't plug-and-play, but that's the can of worms the master race opens;)

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Did you change your pants atleast yet?

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

fixed it! so basically the problem was on windows update, it was getting stuck, so i was trying to solve that... after 1-2 hours of trial and error, nothing worked, so i gave up... my last option was a restore point, and luckily enough, windows had one like from this week (probably was created 2-3 days ago). windows did its stuff and BOOM everything back to normal! why didnt i do that in the first place, only myself knows... THANKS for your interest

V

Vito De Decker

Download the drivers...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom