Contact advertising [email protected]

PC destiny 2 pc gamepad set up need help may sound stupid !!!!!!!!!!! but i bought a...

• Thread starter Scott Mckenzie Ashmore
  • Start date
S

Scott Mckenzie Ashmore

destiny 2 pc gamepad set up

need help may sound stupid !!!!!!!!!!! but i bought a gamepad wired with USB but the game wont let me use it stays using the keyboard and mouse

W

William Timineri

I use an Xbox one controller.

Can’t touch the kb or mouse during controller gameplay or else it just forces the inputs back to the kb and mouse.

Besides that, maybe that controller isn’t supported?

R

Richard Johnston

I think only ps4 and Xbox controllers are compatible

K

Kiyoko Mori

Why.. on a PC shooter... would you want to use gamepad? You have a keyboard and mouse. It is literally superior in every possible way.

S

Scott Mckenzie Ashmore

and also my pc i say great but nothing of boss mode am trying people when am done in few year it wil be a beast i just wish i was involved from many years ago

P

Paul L. Williams III

Which GamePad?

S

Scott Mckenzie Ashmore

bro ermmmmmm let me check i got from ebay :( Ucom gamepad from ebay if bad i will send back got this week

C

Connor Daniel

I use a mariokart wheel to play D2 and I always get a 3.11 efficiency

D

Danny Caldwell

Playing D2 on pc with a controller will put you at a serious disadvantage especially in pvp. Personally I wouldn't recommend it at all. It actually doesn't take long at all to get comfortable with KB&M , but to each his own. If you was a good pvp player on console , but find yourself struggling in pvp that will most likely be your prob. Even with controller aim assist against KB&M you will still be at a disadvantage imho.

S

Scott Mckenzie Ashmore

pc issues aye lol but thanks people

K

Kyle LaVergne

I use xbox 360 wireless with the usb connector.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom