Contact advertising [email protected]

Massive CPU bottleneck Cpu>Ryzen 1200 OC 3.8 Ghz Gpu>Gtx1060 3gb Ram>8gb Windows 10...

N

Noel Heng

Massive CPU bottleneck
Cpu>Ryzen 1200 OC 3.8 Ghz
Gpu>Gtx1060 3gb
Ram>8gb
Windows 10 free trial
Game PUBG
Why is that my fps doesn't go up significantly when I go from ultra to very low considering my V sync is turn off
Why is it that my fps is about 55 when it shows 90++ fps on YouTube reviews with the same settings and spec

D

Derek Barker

because pubg is a garbage game

N

Noel Heng

In YouTube reviews it is running smoothly

G

Greg Abney

I've got a 6700k @4.5 and a 1080ti. Game still runs like shit with most of the options turned down. Its not optimised worth a shit.

A

Aurimas Knieža

wut bottleneck? do you even know whats tha?? I see none of the cores loaded 100 or 99%. want to know whats a real bottleneck? core 2 duo @3GHz trying to consume what GTX560 can show off

N

Noel Heng

How come YouTube reviews shows that my CPU on this game can Max out my gpu at 99% all the time

P

Paweł Piwowar

Time of 2/4 and 4/4 is end.4/4 is Budget minimum for games. Now minimum is 6/6 or 4/8. Intel and Dev in game
like Assassin's Creds just rape low core and threads CPU. AMD start new level of war. And Dev have some invest in works with Intel or AMD they now just fast must give you more reason to buy more core/threads CPU. And best reason is Games

K

Karl Dutschke

Windows 10 free looooool

मोहम्मद अब्दुल्ला

Name app pleaseeeeee

D

Deividas Baliukonis

First of all do you have the power plan changed for ryZen in windows? Secondly the game has the most shity optimization i have ever seen... until your cpu is not constantly maxed at 99% or 100% there is no bottleneck.. the r3 cant bottleneck up to the 1080... something is wrong but not with the hardware.

B

Bjorn Sweed Arnback

I5 4670k + 1060 3gb I only see 70 maybe on average

J

João Castro

Play on test servers its way better
I get 80-110 with a ryzen 5 1400, gtx 1060 3gb and 8gb ram

J

James Youngman

lol

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

pubg is still bad optimized, as ive heard, so.. as long as this doesnt happen to other games, you are good

M

Maxx Groulx

what program did you use ?

J

Joshua Groves

lul

J

Joshua Groves

fps varies cos its an online game

J

Joshua Groves

so hard to get a general baseline