Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Man worst admin in the world this kid kicks me from the sever cuz I had turrets on my...

• Thread starter Johnson Donaven
  • Start date
J

Johnson Donaven

Man worst admin in the world this kid kicks me from the sever cuz I had turrets on my Quetzal lmao all I said was if you didn’t want people to have them then why put it in the game lmao then he said ask 4 rules lol I said ok then he said it’s unfair lmfao how everyone can just as easy get one and put turrets on them lmao boom kicked from sever lol never join it he kicks everyone lol even kicked a kid for drinking the water from his water jar smh name of this server is Haunting gameing or. HGs Ark lol it’s a joke anyways lmao ahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah

L

Levi Peacock

Was t against the rules of the server? If so then rightfully banned.

J

Johnson Donaven

What I’m the entire fuck dose that mean lmao

H

Harley Harper

I Solo raided a 3 man tribe with a turret quetz Lol. They had like 50 or more turrets too. Drained one side then blew in then took out generator. They were so helpless getting blasted by my turrets at their own base wiped them clean

J

Johnson Donaven

I feel ya I got some crazy 1v5 videos lmao ahahahahahah I don’t know how I did it some times I go back and watch them with my drink in my hand like yea I did that lmao man what I honestly need is like just some good trustworthy tribe mates hard to come by now days

A

Alex Socks Humphries

Why have platform turrets enabled if they are against the rules in the 1st place lolol

J

Jay Rad Rybold

Lol so they have the setting turned on but dont want you to use it? Lol if its against rules then have the setting off

M

Michael Nestman

usually the person that sounds like a fucking moron is the guy thats at fault. You sound like a fucking moron

J

Jerrell Jackson

Even if I agreed with you in principle I’m taking the other guys side because you sound like a hole

J

Jordan Maye Saffron

I’m sorry, but I had a really hard time understanding the point here. Try some punctuation and less “lol”s and “lmfao”s.

H

Helen Glynn

Lol wow

J

Johnson Donaven

Ok for you guys who don’t understand it’s like he wants people to do it so he can kick them All I ask was why is it unfair and why is it not ok he said it’s in fair and I said I pretty sure everyone els can take one and do the same hey to each his own you can try the server out lol bet the next post will be you lol o yea he has already picked his favorite tribes it was a good server nicely boosted but the server own is a grown man that acts like a kid lol come on if you don’t agree this your simply here on my status for no reason thanks for your opinion but there a simple Guide to what you can do with your negative comments let me post it for you

J

Johnson Donaven

J

Johnson Donaven

For the negative comments hahahahhahaha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom