Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Man, just started playing Xenoblade and can't put it down! Anything else similar to...

P

Phace Soufboy

Man, just started playing Xenoblade and can't put it down! Anything else similar to this kind of game on the Switch?

B

Brian Reilly

BotW?

J

Justin Ellis

Is it rpg?

T

Toloza Henry

For me it was breath of the wild . There were nights where I didn’t sleep at all

G

Gabe Mc

Botw is nothing like XC2

D

David Harrell

Not yet, but there are several jrpgs coming later this summer. Ys VIII and Shining Resonance Refrain are both in the genre, but play more like the Tales of Series from what I've seen.

J

Josh Lee

That is by far my favorite game on the switch. I’m on chapter 6. Hope you enjoy it as much as me there’s breath of the wild. And rumors have it that Xenoblade chronicles X might have a chance to make it to switch. So we’ll see

J

Juan Galindo

XC2 is just a master piece

A

Arie Venema

Closest Are breath of the wild or even Skyrim.

J

Jacob Stafford

I don't think there's any game on the Switch that plays like Xenoblade. In fact, the closest game you could compare it to other than its predecessors is Final Fantasy XII.

P

Phace Soufboy

I'm not taking about Zelda it Skyrim. Interested in Shinning Resonance Refrain and what that's about tho. I've got Y's III on Vita. But right now I'm going to enjoy this.

D

Dennis Miranda

The play style just gets better the farther in game !

C

Cesare Sidd

You might want to get xenoblade X and xenoblade wii. Hopefully they'll release 'em again for the switch

Y

Yusuf Surya Shinoda

Not yet

A

Andre Joseph Marcos Pareja

Sunk in 250 hrs first play through. Now approaching 350 with new game plus. It just absorbs you.

D

Daniel Myuan

The cat cloth looks nostalgic to me

M

Mark Ceralde

I got to the end. Realized I was playing it wrong for like 80 hrs and started all over lol. I didn’t mind

T

Tony Huu Tran

Closes to it is probably Skyrim & Fire Emblem Warriors on Nintendo Switch.

V

Viktor Hällerståhl

If you like this, you should probably pick up Ys VIII when it releases in the summer.

There's not really any other game like XC2 on the system right now.

R

Rafael Kwasi

if you have just started and cannot get away from it, why do you look for something else? I am at 160+ hours and still see no need to end it, doing side quests, levelling up and stuff to enjoy this fantastic game even more...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom