Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Lvl 281 warlock looking for a team, must have mics, daily raids plz. Not much into pvp...

E

Eathan Roush

Lvl 281 warlock looking for a team, must have mics, daily raids plz. Not much into pvp but I can hold my own for trials. 18+ plz.

R

Robert Hampsten

If you are looking for a clan, out clan is looking to add more to the roster. We have active people mostly during the evening (EST) on weekdays (because we work) but we do have a couple EU guys that play while we are at work as well. We have a discord for communications and setting up groups for raid/nightfall/trials and other things. Come check us out!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Eathan Roush

Perfect! I'm est, I work 8-5 weekdays. I usually get on around 6 or 7. I want to raids and do trials etc. I'll add you, thx!

R

Radut Florin

C

Christian Hank Alexander Laventure

We're always looking for more guardians! We don't take ourselves too seriously and are usually just having fun.
Raids, PvP, Races, and more.
Clan is [BTS] Burn The Stars.

If you already have a group thats cool too, don't have to be in the clan to do raid or PvP.
Join
to hang out. Make sure to type .iam lfg Destiny2 once inside.
Cheers.

M

Michael Frankenstein

why don't you try posting in your clans discord lol I can see you didn't bother even trying to ask your fellow clan members.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom