Contact advertising [email protected]

PC - Luc's Ark Journal – Story 3 My heart was full of hate. Stomache boiling and...

L

Luc Bors

- Luc's Ark Journal –

Story 3

My heart was full of hate. Stomache boiling and turning as it was prepared to vommit. But most of all, utter disbelieve and allot of tears. I held her bloody head in my hands and gave her one last cuddle. My poor otter killed by the big bully tribe on the other side of the island. "They will pay" i spoke with a raspy voice. I went inside and grabbed my walkietalkie and called my neighbour, informing him about the horror that took place. I was shocked to hear my neighbour was also crying. Between the noseblowing she tolded me that Barry from the bully tribe killed her doedick, and that he was bragging about his kills. On of them was my otter. Sadness turned into rage and i calmly hanged up.
A vicious plan was forming in my head and i started crafting.
It took me a solid night thrue jungles and icey mountains untill i reached the BullyBase at dawn. It wasnt long before i saw Ahole Barry flying on his wyvern for, i presume, his morning metal run. This was the time to setup my plan untill he came back. With my spyglass i roughly guessed the range where my target would be on return and placed my ballista.
A few hours passed, but than i heared the roar of the wyvern returning. Clumpsy but foccused i hopped in the seat and took aim. "You have one chance Luc, dont F it up" i yelled to myself "revenge will be mine!!" A shadow on the beach warned me of his approuch. The moment i saw his face i fired. The whole world stopped at that point whilst i saw my chainbola fly like a weapon of justice. The shot was impossible i thought once i had fired. It kept going and going untill the impossible happened. After a solid 6 seconds of airtime the wyvern screamed in pain and crashed into the beachhead like a bag of fertilizer. Barry looked so confused when he stood up and looking around, when i looked thrue the scope of my silenced sniper. His head exploded in a blurr of red mist when my high kaliber round hit. His corpse kept standing there in disbelief untill it gave up. Olly the otter was no more but ill bet she was smilling down from heaven and thanking me.

Want to read more?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom