Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Loving la noire for the switch, who else plays la noire on the switch ????

C

Christopher Payne

Loving la noire for the switch, who else plays la noire on the switch ????

A

Alex Partida

I’ve played it. Finished it. It’s fun. You’ll like it.

J

Jay Kusanagi

I was thinking about picking this one up. But I was on the fence. I hear the facial animations are super good.

P

Paul Tancock

I love rockstar games so have been very tempted what's the control system like? ️

N

Nolan Curren

Going back and forth with this and skyrm. Like it so far.

T

Timothy Taylor

Playing it now, it’s pretty fun

S

Sean Bell

Not a fan of it.

D

Daniel Hosker

I finished it on the ps3. I have it for the switch but I'm too busy playing Xenoblade at the moment

A

Allison Hoff

I love LAN! 55 hours into it, and I’m almost to the arson desk (I’m on the vice desk at the moment), which is the last desk in the game that Cole Phelps goes to. I haven’t played it in a month... have to pick it back up again soon to finish. Have loved getting into different cars to unlock them and picking up Street crime cases too. LAN makes me laugh a lot in many places. I’m totally going to replay it once I clear vice and arson.

A

Allison Hoff

Try getting into a service vehicle (trucks with wooden beds, hearses, etc). It’s funny as shit hearing your partner protest about your choice of wheels.

C

Christopher Payne

I will ha e to try that it sounds funny as hell

A

Adam Onria Montalto

Me, love it, it’s getting difficult later on

C

Christopher Payne

Your all welcome to add me as a friend on my switch I have 0 friends

A

Anthony Haigh

I have just started the Arson missions

L

Louise Brixey

Meeee but recently been side tracked by golf story work gets in the way of gaming time

A

Alexander Jones

One of the best games ever made in my opinion. Played the hell out of it on Xbox and love taking it on the go.

R

Ryan Tucker

I did and I beat it. It's really good.

R

Robert Polizu

Waiting for a price drop

J

Jonyza Raven Dancel

Me

M

Matt Bernaix

Im going to buy it physically eventually. It was on sale on eshop not long ago but its like 35 gbs or more for a game id play once.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom