Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Love this game ❤️ ,Would you choose Zelda over any other game? And what is the best...

M

Majid AL-Remi

Love this game ❤ ,Would you choose Zelda over any other game? And what is the best game you have ever played on your Nintendo switch?

C

Christoph Geyer

Mario Car , Doom , Skyrim , Sine Mora , Isaac

L

Lee Davies

I played Zelda on Wii U, so for me the best Switch game has been Mario Odysessy

T

Tobias Lingen

Xenoblade stole a lot more time than Zelda did lol. For a lower price, therefore better value.

G

Gary Arm Strong

Yeah xenoblade was infinitely more enjoyable in my opinion

D

Dan Reid

Breath of the Wild is the best game I've played, period, so definitely that.

J

John Morris

Zelda is awesome but it’s single player only so I wouldn’t choose it over any other game as I like to have fun time with friends online by playing the same game :) Splatoon 2 so far is the best for me: has both single and multiplayer, fun and colorful. But in the end you shouldn’t focus on one game only as you’ll be able to fully enjoy your console by playing many various games :)

M

Matt Rajchel

I bought a switch exclusively for Zelda. Eventually I'll get other stuff but yea. Pretty much the best Zelda game ever made.

N

Nathan El Argentino

Super Mario Odyssey and THEN Legend of Zelda BOTW

C

Ciera Yglesias

I tried botw & just couldn't get into it. But my favorite game so far has been Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol also splatoon 2 was my all time favorite before I got Xenoblade lol

G

Greg Pettit

It's possibly the greatest game I've played since Ultima IV. ;-)

R

Roddy Martin

Troll and i

M

Mauricio Mayorga

I'm so glad I waited until I passed Xenoblade 2 before starting the DLC. And I haven't even started in Master Mode yet.

K

Kenny Kuang

Zelda BOTW is the best game ever and not just Switch imo.

J

Jason Holmes

in terms of game design the only game I've played that can rival Zelda is gta5 but that's almost a polar opposite in the terms of the experience u get

J

Joshua Tripp

I.. have actually been preferring Skyrim over Zelda significantly more, mind you this is my first time with Skyrim but definitely not my first zelda, I just felt more inclined to play Skyrim
You can actually continue after the final battle, and even get a special shout for it idk, it's just a stellar game

M

Majid AL-Remi

Guys I am playin gta on my xbox one x and I told my brother to come home while we were chatting he was so fuckin shocked and said why what happened hhhahaha he thought that I was tellin him to my real home not the game

C

Conor Cooley

Breath of the wild is definitely the best game on the switch, and the joint best game ever.

T

Travis McNabb

Zelda is the best game on the Switch IMO.

J

Josh Penny

BotW if the first offline, single player game to take over 100 hours of my time, and I'm only 2 divine beasts into my master mode playthrough. And was my first Zelda game on my first Nintendo home console.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom