Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lost 300 Sr solo queuing yesterday. 2500 on In 30 minutes. Who's grouping up?

J

Josh Linn

Lost 300 Sr solo queuing yesterday. 2500 on In 30 minutes. Who's grouping up?

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

I’ll help

J

Josh Linn

I don't like you.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Well my smurf is 2900 so if you want the help then take it ‍♂

J

Josh Linn

You just seem like someone I wouldn't get along with, after this morning. And I prefer to have fun on the game.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Okay. Keep your pride and be in gold forever ‍♂

J

Josh Linn

Well I was in Diamond in season 3 and 4 when the MAJORITY of people cared about comp. But if you're genuinely down, I'll be on in a bit. Just got off work, so kicking it for a minute before I get on.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

I mean 2500 is basically gold

J

Josh Linn

Ya, life sucks.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Idk how being in gold in fun but okay

J

Josh Linn

It's not fun. Life genuinely sucks in plat and gold. I still play the game in hopes I get a decent group of randoms while solo queuing to get back to diamond. Even in diamond wasn't great though. There's just a lot of toxicity on the game now. Just a whole lot more in plat and under.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Well, I can help you back into diamond then it’s on you tbh

J

Josh Linn

Bet. Diamond is just a lot better. People flex and use their mics. There's always "those people" though.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Low diamond is pretty bad. Mid to high diamond is when everything becomes fun again

J

Josh Linn

Ya, I was sitting at 33, 3400 in season 3 and 4. Those were great games. All close, everyone working together, counter and flexing. Does it still happen in the far away lands of diamond?

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

The games are better for sure and they’re definitely closer. Idk I’m in masters rn and these games seem to be gm smurf central

J

Josh Linn

Why would people smurf 1 rank lower? Especially smurf in masters?

E

Edward White

I'm still doing placements

E

Edward White

Need a decent team tho. I never solo comp

J

Josh Linn

You guys ready?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom