Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looming for adult pve servers that are well established not one im gonna join and 3...

J

Jordan Rathbun

Looming for adult pve servers that are well established not one im gonna join and 3 days later they r either changing maps or doing stupid ass wipes. Starter and rag prefer

R

Rebecca Lyn

Ark and the chamber of secrets, daily events, great admin, great community, starters, server store using Bbs. Been on for a few days and is the best server I’ve ever been on.

J

Jordan Rathbun

I shoulda been more specific... no PWP servers i hate passwords i have to memorize

J

Joseph Evon

A

Aaron Kenna

Come join us 2 years running next years servers are payed for... fresh rest 3 weeks ago

B

Branden Janssen

Come join us at (court of Discord)
New fishing events Rod and Bait included
More events coming
Starter pack=yes
Very chill servers no admin abuse.
Come check us out if you got suggestions we listen want a certain event just ask.
Hope to see you there

S

Steven Rowley

I got a bloody awsome pve. I only joined about a week ago. It's pretty new. Great community. No op bullshit. Proper ark. Search dawn of mcjokery. Tell them SirRollsalot77 sent ya.

T

Timmy Pattison

Just started one we got Center and rag and looking to populate and we will be doing events and will keep the servers going because we hate having to lose everything because a host stop paying for a server

N

Nathan Dunn

We have 10 servers. All maps. 5 PvP & 5 PvE. 8x Everything besides 3x Experience. Active & friendly community. Search for Team6 and all our servers will show. More information and details is on our site.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lynn Werner

Looking for a new server? We may be what you are looking for..... We are a PvE server with admin ran PvP events running on the rag map. We are slightly RP as you must choose a superhero or villian name (we don't allow duplicates) from any universe as ur character name . We have a community us center with Indy forge, tek replacater, chemistry bench, and stuff right next to our CC for members to use.... We also have community green house and hatchery with community adoption coming soon...... As well as a large Dino fighting arena, a call of duty arena, dodo arena, maze, and community oil pumps. We are a small chill adult (+17+) community looking to grow.... If you like a chill server, chill people, great admins, and some fun events then we r the server for you.... Some rules.... Password protected..... Come check us out at AVENGERSxARK RP server on FB...... Or click the link below..... We also have a discord with a store via ingot.

D

Daniel Mark Steven Saunders

Nitardo hosted PVE server (20 slots)

X7 gathering
X22 taming
X15 exp multiplier (player lvl 315, Dino lvl 300)
X30 Mature speed

1 event/shop admin

No starters due to been boosted but I’m sure someone from the community can help out.

N

Nigel White

WE WANT NEW PLAYERS!!!!!!!
Ark Evolved:
it’s a new boosted, unofficial cluster,PVPVE!!!!
Ragnarok players can claim a level 200 Wyvern as a starter, while our Aberration players can claim a level 200 Rock Drake and saddle to start!!
We also have Community centres full of starter tools to get you going,A community shop run by players not admin, A Gladiator Arena for cross-map events and wars which include high level tames and weapons as prizes!!! We also will be having treasure hunts and more!
Admins play normally and don’t cheat, we love the game and want it to be fair, so you can play without admin interference.
ORP is on!!
We are a growing fresh community where everyone has a laugh and PvP sportsmanship is encouraged and PVE is also welcomed and protected, so if you like raiding or just building and taming, everyone’s welcome!!
We would love for you to join us and be a part of what we are building, please check the group link below for all the server info and stats.
Hope to see you online
✌

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

We have what you want m8

M

Mitch Mize

Join mine everything on pinned post

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom