Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Looks like a member of the group found placeholders on Amazon Mexico for 5 Switch...

J

Justin Anderson

Looks like a member of the group found placeholders on Amazon Mexico for 5 Switch games. 2 Nintendo 2 Ubisoft and 1 Square Enix.

What are the guesses?

J

James McCord

Mmmm square onix can pray it's a final fantasy or an English release of the secret of mana set

K

Khalil Poole

One is that Mario Rabbids game I'm sure. The other is probably either Rayman Legends Definitive Edition or Just Dance 2018, and the Square Enix game is Dragon Quest XI I'm sure.

G

Guna Vardhan Yalamanchili

Ubisoft-mario vs rabbids rpg, just dance 2018.. nintendo-smash deluxe, metroid. Square enix might be dragon quest xi

L

Louise M Adams

Please be Animal Crossing.

K

Khalil Poole

Nintendo stuff? I'm thinking Mario Maker port and Animal Crossing

J

Justin Anderson

Remember these are games not up on Amazon now and not announced and games that are coming this year.

A

Andrej Petrovic

Please let square enix be either Kingdom Hearts III, FFXV or FFVII

J

James McCord

Shame they can't make a Dragon Quest but with a lil bit more of an grown up look

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

Mario Rabbids is one of Ubisoft and i think Dragon Quest XI Squareenix. Nintendo probably that World Of Pikmin thing, smash and I forgot the other that was on that canada best buy rumour

J

Jonathan Jurczak

For the Square Enix, I WANNA SAY Octopath Traveler. But I'm thinking Dragon Quest XI.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

For Ubisoft? Kingdom Battle... and I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE either South Park or Assassin's Creed Egypt.

J

Jacob Stafford

For the Square Enix game, it's either Project Octopath Travelers, Dragon Quest XI, or the Mana Collection.

J

Jay Ybarra

Ubisoft will be Rabbids and just port Watchdogs 2.

While watchdogs 2 is kind of a joke, that's a pretty small open world game that would be kind of fun on the go.

S

Spencer Miller

I bet assassins creed and that Mario and rabbids game are the Ubisoft titles. Square Enix title is probably octopath traveler or it could be dragon quest 11.Nintendo maybe smash bros and pikmin.

B

Bill Goodman

Switch games

J

Jordan JF

Hopfully the fractured but whole for Ubisoft

P

Peter Vazkey

Hopefully one of those Ubisoft place holders is Beyond Good and Evil 2.

S

Shucayb Aden Abdilahi

Smash Bros for the Nintendo Switch and a new Animals Crossing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom