Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for some advice, I’m a Moira, mercy, and a tracer main. On Xbox I’m high...

K

Kyleigh Werman

Looking for some advice, I’m a Moira, mercy, and a tracer main.
On Xbox I’m high Platinum/low diamond ranging in SR from 28xx-30xx

Since I switched to PC, for the life of me I can’t get out of Silver and it’s very frustrating.

Does anyone have ANY tips that you can give me to help me work my way up and get me out of silver

K

Kim Hansen

SoloQing? if so, dont, try sticking to duo, Do Not Tilt Ever . Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill if you keep playing you will eventually get out of it i just did an experiment earlier, by starting on a 2000, account, and it tok me 58 hours on reinhardt (my main) to get 4015 just hang in there, and keep playing PS ( also look on tips and tricks for your hero, on youtube=)

J

Joey Sim

It's more in the lines of mechanics. Going from controller to KB/M takes some time to get use to. Changing your sensitivity helps and if allowed your DPI as well.

W

William Mcdonald

Low sensitivity high dpi and aim with your elbow not your wrist

T

Tan Yc

find a sensitivity which suits you,some prefer high,others low-med.Players like sbb use 810dpi 7.93 sens which is high and logx,effect using 800/4.5 but it is generally easier to aim with lower sens however some just like high sens and wrist aim.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom