Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for an actually good full PvP server none of that pussy shit

A

Aidan Groulx

Looking for an actually good full PvP server none of that pussy shit

N

Nicole Crespo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jose Moller

Official

T

Tom

check out the website Xbox-arkservers.com for more servers

B

Brandon Lewis

Check us out fresh servers

T

Ted Kubiak

Ark Doctors.

T

Todd Talensky

hello jello to all out there. I'm here to tell you about A11TCM cluster server we have all maps togeather and loads of great events with awesome prizes. we have custom kibble and ammo drops. so come join us and lets build a world for everyone to enjoy the greatest aspect of the game. from Tribe of Tapo to all you gamers out there. And hands down theres no better Admin then are very own Trav so stop looking for a place to go and come on home To A11TCM

B

Blake Burton

Action (muthafuckin) Jackson!

Are you tired of trolls and admin abuse on your current player dedicated/Nitrado server? Then this definitely isn't the server for you! We are looking for ruthless, savage, insiding cutthroat sons of bitches to populate this gem of a server. Wanna kill passive tames? Wanna destroy the straw houses of beach noobs and drink their salty tears? Wanna raid the admins and don't mind having a Broodmother dropped on your base in return? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want YOU! Look for US Action Jackson under the unofficial PC search filter and get your murder on today!

Server info:

Action Jackson

50 slot Abberation, 32 slot Ragnarock, Center, Island, and 20 slot Scorched Earth cluster.

3 admins. 1 is a real life female!

Stats are as follows:

Player XP: Pretty high
Player health: Decent
Player melee: Decent as fuck
Harvest: High as shit
Dino stats: Get rekt
Taming: Fucking quick
Maturation: Even fucking quicker
Imprinting: Fuck yeah
Mating interval: Fuck all day long
Food drain: No time for eating while murdering
Water drain: Real men drink whiskey, not water
Flyer speed: Fast as fuck
Plant maturation: Grow that weed
Cave damage: Captain fucking caveman
Cave flying: Abso-fuckin-lutely
Structure clipping: Build shit anywhere
Offline protection: Fuck no! Have you read this?!

Increased structure limit.
Increased platform saddle structures.
Increased pain, savagery, and fuckery.

Throw some turrets on a toaster Quetzal and go bathe in the blood of your enemies. Or your friends. Fuck, I don't care. Kill em all. This is war.

Did I mention there will be a wild Broodmother and Manticore roaming the map at all times? I hope I did. Because there will be.

There is literally one rule here:

NO CRYING. ANYTHING GOES.

In the spirit of fairness, admins will not raid you all willy nilly with a spawned in level 14,000 Parasaur. If you make an attempt on the admins base however, they are free to merc the shit outta you with impunity. Get some.

I want people to build up, but if you're the type to build a stone mansion on the beach instead of building a hidden stronghold to grind something magnificent, and the type that cries when it gets ravaged, I want you to die and get hit by a train, (in that order) and this server probably isn't for you. Get some crayons, and try to stay in the lines of your My Little Pony coloring book.

If you cry to me about your passive phiomia getting piked in the face, I will spawn in a pack of Manticore to shit all over you. Feel free to send me stat tweak suggestions so I can tell you to rent your own server and play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself. I spend most of my time at work, the bar, and on official, but I have 3 admins in game to help with your murdering needs.

Happy hunting!

(Facebook group Action Jackson)

J

Joseph Dann

Good luck

B

Brandon Mckay

Welcome to the Primal Storm Dedicated Nitrado Ark!

PvP 5 server cluster 190 slots total.
Island, Ragnarok, Center, Scorched Earth, and Aberration
ADMIN LOGGING IS ENABLED!!!!!
TURRET NERF DISABLED!
Names are as follows:
70 slots Ragnarok
50 slots Center
30 slots Isand
20 slots Abberation
20 slots Scorched Earth
(Slot numbers may be increasing in the future based on demand)

Rates are as follows:
15x gathering
15x taming
50x hatching
20x mature rate
10x XP
Dino and character stats increased 2x
Turret damage increased 2x
Weight and Oxygen stats are boosted they ARE NOT AND WILL NOT be infinite
Decreased mating and imprinting interval
Decreased gasoline and crop decay
Boosted loot drops
No starters
No store (Although Dino paintings are available for donations $5-10 one Dino paint $10-24.99 two paints $25+ 3 paints 40+ 5 Dino's painted and white listing for 60 days
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
All players and tribes welcome (tribe member limit set to 20)
Tame limit 300
20000 Structure Limit

Rules of the server:
1. Passive tame killing is allowed (there is no way we can police this)
2. No trolling (defined as griefing players MULTIPLE times on MULTIPLE occasions)
3. No blocking artifacts
4. No bronto harvesting is allowed
5. Destroy all taming pens when finished
6. no building on/Blocking obelisks unless you’re protecting boss fight stuff
7. Admin has no base
8. No glitch building if you are caught you will be wiped (this is to help with trolls)
9. Anyone caught undermapping will be tribe structure and dino wiped
10. Insiding and blue tagging is not tolerated
11. No non-aberration dinos allowed on the aberration server. (this is to help with trolls and help keep the aberration gameplay the way it was meant to be played until patch fixes the problem)
12. No caging unless its part of raiding
13. Any claim of abuse, glitch, or otherwise rule breaking event with no video evidence and coordinate location will not be investigated
14. Racism and hate speech isn't needed in this group or game. Please don't waste my time or yours. One warning will be given and a second incident will result in a ban/structure/Dino wipe.
15. Banter is completely acceptable harassment is not. First case is a 24 hour mute 2nd is removal from the group and cluster. Let's keep this a fun and welcoming environment!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom