Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server with Vanilla player & Dino stats with only boosted weight....

R

Reece Murray

Looking for a server with Vanilla player & Dino stats with only boosted weight.

Boosted Gather & Xp is a bonus.

Don’t post a server if it’s dead as fuck.

Cheers!

S

Steven Rowley

Join the club. I have been searching for ages. I'm after a proper pve server. They are all stupidly boosted. I have not found 1 challenging ark in weeks. All I want is boost to gather and weight, with some fast easy breeding to boot. I'd also like no wild flier carry but I have given up on that dream lol. If you find 1. Please shout me up. SirRollsalot77 is my gt.

T

Todd Enair-Parisee

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Slighty boosted. Nothing too serious. Still got the grind factor to it for sure. Still die can die if your not careful, lose tames, ect. Let me know if you guys are interested.

K

Kebster Keb Gaming

Reece Murray we have a PvP and PvE clustered server with Dino stats (besides weight) left at official settings. Gather is boosted on the PVP server but only 2x on PVE. you can play on all maps and keep some stuff safe on PvE while risking it all in the PVP map. Also Steven Rowley our PvE servers (Rag and Aberration) have a very friendly community of players and stats that will support longevity and purpose to PvE game play. You both should check our server/community out.

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

C

Chris Thomson

Fresh wiped a week ago too..
7day grace for new players..starters too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom