Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for a RP server to play on. Couple things to narrow down what I want. Must...

J

Jason Asprelli

Looking for a RP server to play on. Couple things to narrow down what I want. Must have x10 tame at least. PVPVE. RP. Focus is on building/taming and breeding. Character stories. Community events. No unsanctioned raids. PVP has to be RP driven. Discord. Let me see what you have please. Thanks everyone!

K

Kitty Knight

Jason Asprelli Join Discord for more info:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

EVERYONE WHO JOINS FRIDAY 2/16 GETS A SPAWNED IN MAX LVL HORSE, METAL TOOL SET, AND A SET OF FUR ARMOR.

**Mic required for rp unless your character is unable to speak.

Stats
Xp boost: 10x
Taming: 10x
Breeding: 10x
Baby growth/Egg hatch: 20x
Gathering: 10x
Dino spawn: 1/2
No Flyers
All dinos removed but doed and anky, mammals, and sea life.

There are three main settlements in Avalore, you are welcome to make your own, or join one of the big three. The big three are as follows:

Thel - The Kingdom from the west. Theseare well bred nobles and knights who have come to settle Avalore in the warm south.

Red Claws - A Viking settlement in the harsh north, with long roots in this land. They are raiders and pagan, seen as savages to outsiders.

Tortuga - Were once the navy of Thel. When the last war ended, they were no longer needed and laid off. They have claimed their own island and refuse to kneel again.

O

Owen Ashworth

Kristyanna Marie Roberson

R

Robert Schomaker

What map? And is it Prim+?

L

Luke Wyngarde

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is EXACTLY our server. Join us!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom