Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a pvp server that has offline damage off and supplys starter, also must...

S

Shaye Terrell

Looking for a pvp server that has offline damage off and supplys starter, also must have a fb page so i can keep up on updates...

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Game of Ark (GOT Server)
Map: Ragnarok Primitive Plus
Hosted by Nitrado
Facebook Page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Stats:
Gather: 4
Taming: 6
XP: 2
Maturation: 6
Mating: 0.2
Egg Hatch: 20

Starter Packs
Choice of Lvl 100 Argy or Equus along with Metal Tools: Axe, Pick, Sickle,and Pike

Come join a new Nitrado-Hosted Xbox One server based off the hit television series Game Of Thrones! Build your kingdom and conquer Westeros in the PVP events! Raise an army and attack Kings Landing during raid events! Head to Kings Landing to buy and sell items at the marketplace! Or come join a tournament! Kings Landing is an admin PVE area that will consist of raid event, tournaments, and siege attacks! No admin abuse, the only admin commands we use is for starter packs (Argy or Equus) and to build Kings Landing!

J

Justin D. Culp

J

Jacob Anthony

ADD the Facebook page REAPERS ARK, we have 2 servers both are clustered our rag maps called REAPERS ARK and our abberration map is called REAPERS ARK ABERRATION, both servers a no rules no admins full PVP both servers are highly boosted in gather taming breeding mautraing, high hp melee inf weight and oxygen, increased loot drops and cave damage turned down to 1x cave flyers are also enabled

A

Alexis McLeod

Come over to Ataraxia!

What are we about? Well, let's state the basics - we're a full PVP server. That means no ORP and no "raiding rules". We have a 7 person tribe limit to encourage small tribes.

MAPS: (* = ETA December 16)

32 Slot Ragnarok
*32 Slot Aberration
*32 Slot Center
*32 Slot Island
*32 Slot Scorched Earth

All maps will be CHARACTER TRANSFERABLE until Christmas, and then everything will open up! Bring your squad and build up on fresh maps!

STATS:

3x Gather & Xp
4x Taming
5x Maturation
.75x Water & Food Drain
3x Crop Growth
1.5x Loot Quality
2x Fishing

Before you join, we've got three simple rules here at Ataraxia:

1. PVP everywhere except admin builds (7 Deadly Sins). Our admins are exclusively PVE - we will NOT raid you, kill you, or use alt accounts to cheat you of your hard work. Our PVE areas observed include the Starter House, event builds, and admin bases. No PVP during events!

2. Respect is a two-way street. To get it, you have to give it. We do not want to see hardcore banter or offensive language on our server or group page. Light banter is okay, but don't get personal!

3. Admin abuse has been an issue on most servers. That being said, I want to try to be transparent and understanding when AA is suspected. Calling AA after a raid with no visual proof or evidence will be an auto-ban. Come to me with your concerns - I try to be as fair as possible. I've gone through two admins and want to make sure everyone has a good server experience.

To join us, search Ataraxia under Unofficial PC Sessions!

Facebook:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Anthony

REAPERS ARK is nitrado hosted by the way so you gotta search for it in the unoffical pc sessions

C

Cory Braaten

H

Hector Aponte

Mortal Arkbat look it up

C

Chris Harrison

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom