Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a pvp server not xbox hosted and is chill where we can actually get a base...

J

Jordan Rathbun

Looking for a pvp server not xbox hosted and is chill where we can actually get a base going and not have to worry bout trolls blowing us up anything like that on here? Preferably no age limit due to my brother being 16

H

Hannah McLaughlin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Spencer Gillie

Join parallel ark my dude

D

Dean Grove

we hate trolls to and have just started up our own server and don't worry no one can blow you up its primitive+ !

W

William Kaye

Welcome to BattleArk 661

Battle ark 661 island
Battle ark 661 ragnorock

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 32 slot and a ragnorock with a 50 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapajera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we will be hosting and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.7x
loot drops 2.7x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins plays as pve only.

H

Heather Patterson

Newly revamped! Weekly tek unlocks! Custom ringed and cave drops to include element, black pearls, and bushberry seeds! Starters: 225 argy, tool bps, and pike bps! 3 day grace period for new and recently raided players! Come check us out!

✴PvP Center Map✴

Stats:
*3.0 player health
*3.0 player stam
*3.0 fortitude
*5.0 crafting speed
*3.0 movement speed
*3.0 Oxygen dinos/players
*Infinite player and dino weight
*30.0 harvest
*50.0 taming
*8.0 XP
*3.0 loot and fishing quality
*0.025 mating
*20.0 egg hatch
*20.0 mature speed
*600 max dino level
*3.0 turret damage (dino)

**Store open on weekends for 1 hour a day. (bushberry currency).**

Rules:

#1: Do not use the word "retarded" in any shape or form. This included pictures and memes. There will be no warnings.
#2: Do not foundation wipe. Keep it clean and legit.
#3: New players have a 3 day grace period starting when you join the server (white flag).
#4: Raided players have a 3 day grace period after being raided (white flag). Picture proof of raid is required. You forfeit the grace period if you begin an attack before your grace period is over.
#3: Do not raid the admins: They are strictly PvE and do not participate in raids. No warning. Instaban if admins are raided and/or killed. Admin names and tribe names will be put in pinned post. Please pay attention to them.

Have fun and raid on!

N

Nick Monnier

C

Cara Soria

Arkland225 try it out and see if you like it

N

Nicholas Papotto

pm me can join with me on my servwr im a 1 man tribe but ive got a reputation of holding down on offical 1 msn tribe for a very long time against mega tribes beforw.. and now on a dedi with offline protection but wtill considerer pvp whike in game is dope

M

Michael John Morstad

I'm gonna be hosting my own server come pay day. Boosted server on aberration. Hosted by nitrado out of Los Angeles

A

Alexander Jon Payne

Z

Zach Chandonnait

Nitrado Fresh cluster Center and Rag.Server is lightly populated and growing fast. Stats are 10X taming/Harvesting for 1 week then will be 5X, and 15X maturing. PLAYER LEVEL CAP IS 200!!! So come join ARK Revolution today!!! NO ADMINS NO STARTERS. Message me on xbox with questions, or suggestions.

GT: DKWHILLY

J

James Mackey

Welcome to Ark Server AUS/NZ
FB: Ark Server AUS/NZ
2 Cluster Server
Ark Server AUS/NZ (32 slot Ragnarok)
Ark Server AUS/NZ Aberration (20 slot)
Racism or hate talk will result in an instant ban

Are you sick and tired of building up and grinding just to be admin wiped or getting wiped by admins buddies then being blocked or banned for calling them out?
I have personally experienced this myself and it SUCKS!
Well look no further!
We have the server for YOU!

AUS/NZ based nitrado server
Low population so plenty of prime real estate!
A few established tribes
Looking to populate!
No admin no bs
Full PVP
No set rules just be respectful
No ORP
10X Gather
Boosted stats
Unlimited weight
Unlimited oxygen
Boosted loot drops
Transfer enabled between clusters
Low cave damage
Clipping enabled
Boosted breeding
Instant tame
Boosted crop growth

J

Justin Hartman

Arkdicted247 Nitrado Cluster Center Island Ragnarok.

A

Andrew Nowotarski

PvP bro go to pve lol that's the only way to avoid trolls it's ark just how it is an will always be

J

Jordan Rathbun

My brother isnt a big fan of pve

L

Lisa Primo

NA Ark no admins, Savage will probably blow you up though, just saying.

J

Jordan Rathbun

Ik lol

J

Justin Hilger

Weren’t u guys on coconuts?

J

Jordan Rathbun

Still am but my brother cant get on cnc bc hes only 16

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom