Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a PvE server that does PvP events looking to just chill on a server.

J

Joshua Brown

Looking for a PvE server that does PvP events looking to just chill on a server.

J

Jordan Blake

J

Jordan Blake

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Davis

We do weekly events have multiple shops and are a mature populated community check us out before you join a dead server.

N

Nigel White

Check our new server mate: Ark Evolved!!!!!claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter.
Community centres with starter packs, gladiator arena with regular events and wars which include high level tames and armour as prizes, treasure hunts, community Dino traps and more!!!!
Check the fb group for all the info. Hope to see you on there.

M

Morgan Hamilton

Mines rag. PvPvE all my player are PvE we do have events on weekends if you’re interested let me know I’d love to have you and friends if you have them! It’s player ded and you get a flying tame along with a care package! I’m the host/admin on the server☺ but all my survivors connected are more than happy to help if anything happens including me

J

John Morgan

ok you're acting like troll I said good luck with your server said nothing bad but keep commenting on dead issue guess you might need go in B box

J

John Morgan

lol Morgan in the naughty corner

L

Luke Dumps Jones

Sounds like us only a few tribes atm, chill, loads of spaces and time to build up before PvP events start! You could be the alpha!

M

Matt Koebel

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom