Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a player dedicated highly boosted aberration or the island server

M

Matthew Bogdan

Looking for a player dedicated highly boosted aberration or the island server

J

James OMighty

Pve or pvp?

J

Jacob Welch Dalton

Jeromy Gonzales

D

Dominic Villalpando

It's pc hosted I think but if you're looking for an aberration server JpsArk420 is a good server (in my opinion). If you want some more information just let me know and I can give you a link to the page and a copied and pasted pinned post with more information on it lol.

T

Tyler Michael Thomas

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Taylor

Hey people
Anyone looking for a full PvP server where anything goes and is boosted.. look no further here we have a nitrado cross cluster 3 map server ( island, center and Abb)

Boosted stats player and dino
insta 150lvls,
Insta tek and engram unlock,
infa weight,
wild dino lvl300,
custom loot drops,
quick but not instant taming and breeding,

Server name ..
(rag will be back soon)
MSWcentersurvivor
MSWragsurvivor
MSWislandsurvivor

P.s I'm not admin/host I'm just a regular trying to populate the servers I play on,

D

David Savagex

6 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players as we have been hosting for over 2 years and no end is in sight :)

We currently have Ragnarok @ 50 slots, The Island, The Center, and Aberration @ 32 slot each and a 10 slot scorched map and all can be increased as needed.

We also have a 6th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!

Boosted but not insane. PvP and only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Competition is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Monthly real life giveaways for our subscribers and donators! January raffle giveaway is the Aberration DLC! Custom drops that have element, Tek armour and structures, and even TEK BLUEPRINTS, Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too with increased turret damage to compensate! In game currency, that cannot be gathered or minipulated, and shop coming very soon as well as the fishing hole! The Pub! Lounges! Dino customization shop! Battle royal arena! Jousting arena! Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING!!

We will be potentially hosting role play players to play in the community areas and help build the settlements and run some shops for server economy stimulation :)

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Robert Kane

ARKGODz has it all try it out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom