Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a low boosted server 5 gather 5 xp only those matter it can be a bit...

D

Drake Villebrun

Looking for a low boosted server 5 gather 5 xp only those matter it can be a bit different but not crazy any map (Please dont link your server if its not low boosted)

A

Andre Salguero

Come check out FREAK Server, slightly boosted, prim+ pvpve on RAGNAROK. TO JOIN: select player dedicated, pvp on Ragnarok, the server name is "Freak Server 24 7 pvpve. most of the stats are between 3x and 6x, community forge and starter at blue. STARTER: lv100 horse or bear with saddle. Events: some events include dodo fights every Friday night, the occasional raid base, random surprise boss fights randomly spawned on the map, admin hosted boss fights(admin won't be using cheats during the boss fight) scavenger hunts, Weekly Dino auctions, ice Wyvern egg hunts, etc. The server host has an open challenge in for honor: if you challenge him and win you get 5 tames of your choice within reason. One of the admins has a similar challenge on dark souls 3

rules on fb page: FREAK Server 24-7 pvpve
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kieran Stewart

Check out fossil Evolve I don’t know the stats but it’s low boosted seems around 4x-6x on center map

J

Jamie Sterry

AlienAntFarm

Vanilla Ragnarok Server

Balanced server with no god stats so you will need to work but balanced enough so it is not a grind (we have jobs and families)
ORP on Mon to Friday PVP weekends. No admin abuse, no starter packs, no spawning in lost tames. Admin are playing as players and don’t want to run round the server with Kleenex tissues.
Fair Play rules apply i.e. Don’t troll, let noobs get settled, don’t wipe tribes, don’t kill passive tames and only take what you need.

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

Good Olde Ark... Prim plus island server.

S

Stephanie Lorenson

We have 3x for so everything else is between 5-10 we are a pvpve private server. Check us out

J

Jessics Sumers

Search troll heaven (Xbox one) very Fast taming, and very fast breeding, 15x harvest. A fresh server started a few days ago

Drops are 3.0

If you join and I'm online I will give you a starter of a wyvern or a Griffin

No alpha tribe atm, come on and build to fight off the trolls in ark

Bring a friend and you will get a bp of your choice

H

Hunter Miller

Arkmania247
PC hosted
3x

S

Steven Rowley

We run at x3 x5 for most things with easy breeding.

N

Nolan Proud

I play on one just like what your looking for. Servers called Arksalot. Pretty populated and everyones chill

T

Tommy Childress

Drake Villebrun PM sent

W

William Goodwin

ArkLife - 4 day old Ragnarok server X5 boosted with some stats having slightly higher boosts. PVE weekdays PVP weekends.

• Active admins
• Events
• Giveaways
• Adding The island and The center to create a 3 server cluster once main population grows.
• Will be actively challenging other servers /community's to server vs server pvp.
• Adding custom drops soon
• Level 200 dinos

Add Gt: zTOOzBEASTLYz or reply here for more info. 16yo + please no squeakers....

W

William Goodwin

Not big in huge boosts gotta work for your stuff a bit. Weight is higher tho.

T

Tony Simonsen

Community events might be comming in the future aswell :)

B

BJ Mullins

J

Jazzwazza Ark

Join TheFallenARK616

Pvp Ragnarok

X3 official rates
Small boost to drops
Lots of events with prizes
A coloseum
Starter packs available

We are a pretty new server with only a few people atm. Looking for more tribes and players that don't mind some fun Pvp. Join "TheFallenARK616“ on xbox and join through that. Join "TheFallenARK616“ Facebook group for news about what's happening on the server.

Z

Zach Davis

B

Britt Knope

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to tame aberration dinos and glide around the map without being clustered with aberration??? YES, my aberration engrams ARE CRAFTABLE no drops needed only level requirements Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official server play style with a boost where it matters! Have the dlc? Good we are clustered with Aberration also.

Come Join
"WARLORDS ABERRATION ON RAG" or "WARLORDS 24/7 ABERRATION CLUSTER"
servers and have...

-122 Max Level Player
-150+Dino Lvl
-2xStam
-2xOxygen
-5xWeight
-2xFortitude
-8xEXP
-6xHarvest
-8xTaming
-0.7xMating
-20xHatching
-80×Maturation
-Baby Food Consumption Slightly Raised
-100% Imprinting
-10xRecipe Multiplier
-2xRecipe Effectiveness
-2xDrops
-2xFishing
-3xCrop Grow
-Turret Limit Raised
-30k Structure Limit
-300 Dino limit
-OfflineRaidProtection
Monday-Thursday
-Arena Battles With Prizes
-Boss Battles

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Plus Mini Raid Basses With Tek And More Inside

Get Starter Packs:
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Quetz and A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Caro etc.

It Is A 35 Slot Server On Rag & 20 Slot On Aberration But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

C

Chuck Fumbles

My servers have 6-15 gather based on resource, and 6x xp. Search "fum" for fumblerok fumberration or the fumbler, the new center ai Base raid server. All have custom loot easy Tek player cap + gamertag fumbles9488

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom