Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a kinda fresh but populated PvP Ragnarok server I would like: Insta Tame...

B

Braden Couch

Looking for a kinda fresh but populated PvP Ragnarok server

I would like:
Insta Tame
High Gathering
Breeding needs to be FAST
If there is a starter, Not TOO OP
High weight and Oxygen.
Kinda High Dino Stats!

Comment only If You meet the requirements! Thank you in advanced!!

M

Mackenzie Burton

New rag server orp till Wednesday, 28 stone pick up, insta tame and great admins
Also no need for a starter
GT: pandabear3420xx

M

Matt Clayton

Are you looking for a fresh Ragnarok Dedicated server? only been up 2 days, still lots of prime locations to build in. Slightly boosted stats. for more info check out the FB group
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, and add GT Prime evil Ark on Xbox one.

T

Tyler Burke

Mackenzie Burton can u pm me please

M

Matt Clayton

We also have ORP untill 2nd Oct

M

Matthew Brigham

Come join arkpvpserver233....nice boosted stats but not to op....Dino harvesting is down but player harvest is up......pretty close to insta tame and you can also get 100% imprinted on dinos!!! Max tribe limit is 6 but there is alliances allowed....pve thru the week so people can build and pvp on a weekend so we can all have some raiding action.....starter pack is available and contains max griffin, hatchet and pick.....anymore questions feel free to ask

B

Branden Dyson

Add the account "ARK Raid Server" to join an awesome Ragnarok server with No Admins. Boosted, but not to the point where it's no fun. Server is PvP, been up for a few days. Also loot drops and fishing are boosted.

24/7 online, may do events later and going to make a Facebook page with the stats aswell.

Looking for some competition.

Just started up on 09/26/17 with very fast taming.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom