Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking for a Host Dedicated PvPvE server on PS4. Got myself and a friend looking to...

• Thread starter Kyle M Kennedy-Money
  • Start date
K

Kyle M Kennedy-Money

Looking for a Host Dedicated PvPvE server on PS4. Got myself and a friend looking to get back into Ark. Will be making a tribe together and doing a YouTube Series on it As well.
Ryan Dudman

A

Amanda Fliegel

You can check mine out it's a little boosted and only been up for a month now still plenty of awesome spots and pretty chill ppl on boostedNOADMIN is the server name

K

Kyle M Kennedy-Money

What are the stats of the server?

L

Lukasz Nowaczyk

Hi guys
I would like to invite you to PC hosted server perfect for solo players and small tribes. Our settings : Taming x5 Harvesting x5 Breeding x15, Boosted weight fortitude and health. Also supply drops are slightly better. We have Offline Protection and starter gift. PvP
JurassicParkx5

R

Rachel Rhea

Server name is outwit, outlast, outplay. Plan to be clustering with aberration upon release also

M

Michael White

K

Kyle M Kennedy-Money

Ryan Dudman

C

Chris Ctk Andrews

You can join up on my server it is boosted. Itsva friendly server always open to new tribes on my server.

J

James Bird

Canadian247 eh

M

Morgan Lindsey Armstrong

We've got a small player base at the moment, but it's growing! Plenty of space to build! We'll be moving to Aberration when it comes out.

Pantheon is a US (central) based ARK server dedicated to those that don't have time to fret over official life, but still prefer to play the game to its fullest. Here you'll find a friendly community while still enjoying near-official stats to feel the challenge of the game.

*Currently Ragnarok, but we will be switching to Aberration*
PC Hosted
5x Gathering and XP
5x Taming
5x Incubation/Maturation
Offline Raid Protection
Max Difficulty
5x boosts to character and tame weight.
No admin abuse

Please abide by our rules, seen on our Facebook page, in order to keep our server friendly and fun!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jordan Sheard

Looking for a GOOD server to play? Fivetowns PvP!

We have a Great server with Great people too, also Clustered with another 7 Servers so you can Cross ARK raid just like Official!

With upto 180 dinos and 228 Wyvern eggs things arent too silly and are just a little boosted!

We host events weekly;
-Friday Night- Fight night in The Octagon!
-Thursday Night- Dino Wars!
We also do more events;
-Team Deathmatch/ Free for All
-Man Vs Beast
-Crazy Maze
-Treasure hunt
And more!

We currently have 7 or 8 Tribes and would love more competition.

We also have a Kibble and Rare Dino shop which you can spend your in game currency at from events.

Newbies will get 48hr Protection from a Tek Forcefield!

Starter packs;
-Armor Set
-Taming Kit
-Tool Set
- 5x5 Metal Base
-150 Griffin

If you like what you see, HMU!
Join our community page and have a chat to our players at FivetownsPvP News/Trade

P

Paul Bryan

A

Ark Lark

Tired of losing your dinos on official and Wildcard doesnt do a thing about it? Spending countless days raising a dinosaur only for it to glitch permanently into a rock? Too many private servers with abusive admins..are you looking for one that only has 1 admin/owner?
Well, things are about to change..Try out

Cluster:

!Recently got rid of toxic people!

Izlude 24/7

Prontera 24/7

*WARNING*
Izlude 24/7 100%German is an imposter! Do not join that server.

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event/Purge/Advertizement Currency!

-Currency List

-Replicator accepts event currency for elemental!

-Tribe Imprinting

-MVP System

-Bounty System

-Custom Raids

-Ascendant Dinosaurs

-Events every weekend!

-Starter Packs but must build a base and storage within in order to not get mugged.

-Fun events held and prizes are amazing!

-Tournaments and gambling

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE Whiteflag for newcomers 3 weeks! Must send owner name of tribe and picture of white flagged structures to activate PVE. Dinos,Players and Structures are safe within base radius!

-Boosted Weekends for raid recovery!

-Purging every weekend with currency to buy weapons, items, and dinosaurs.

-Purge Weekend custom drops

-Custom Quests with amazing rewards!

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.

-Slots will increase as server fills up, will open Arberration when its out.
------------------------------------------------------

For more information Facebook LIKE

Izlude 24/7

Or PSN add Izlude_Server

and last but not least...Just PM me ^_^

K

Kyle M Kennedy-Money

Ryan Dudman

M

Mark Biloff

Come join us ! Pvp and pve ! Offline raid protection. Started populating Thursday so plenty of places to build
Modest boost overall.

2x exp
5x taming etc..

Boost focus is on Breeding
50x Which allows100% on most dino namely giga wyv Rex etc .. and can be bred in matter of hours not days ain't nobody got 14 days to raise a giga lol
Sound fun yup come check us out
Join group for invite

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael Saunders

Nice friendly server

M

Maisie Bird

BeardsOfArk ... have a lil look :) will be on this afternoon to help you out and if you don't like it that's cool too :) pvp ragnarok

R

Rick G Merrill

I have a awesome personal ragnarok pvpve server. You guys are welcome. Slightly boosted. Thegod1313 is my name. Let me know. Difficulty is .6 - loot drops are like 5 - harvest is up a little - taming is like 6 - breeding is like 3. Any questions let me know.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom