Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a fun PvP server to enjoy. Would like to find a tribe to join.

L

Liam Hopwood

Pm'd

K

Kyle Anderson

Hello! If you like low populated servers that are just starting, you should join DBR Collapse_Center. A 10 slot server that will be expanded as more join and stay to play. We have 3 admins and a decent community and we always listen to feedback and suggestions for the server. We do best to be fair.

Take a look at our stats!

General

Harvest: 10
XP: 20
Taming: 10
Mating: .05
Hatch: 15
Mature: 15

Player Stats

Health: 2
Stamina: 5
Oxygen: 4
Wieght: 50
Temperature Fortitude: 4
Melee Damage: 5
Speed: 2

Tamed Dinos

Health: 1.5
Stamina: 5
Weight: 50
Melee Damage: 2
Speed: 1.5

Also, when you join our server, ask about our discord and join our facebook group for a free 150 tame. For further info, comment or message me here or my xbox gt, Sabiun96. We hope to see you there!

C

Chris Fiegl

ArkBoosted24x7 4 Map Cluster Ragnarok,Center,Island and Aberration looking for more permanent tribes to call this home 20x Gather,Infinite weight and oxygen instant tame,boosted hatching and breeding and boosted drops. Players automatically unlock tek at level 70. And to get you started each new tribe will get metal structures,2indy forges,2 chem benches,tek generator,tek replicator 25 turrets with bullets,100 element and 5k shards and 1 ptera.u can purchase dinos with giga hearts and purchase element with electronics. I am on the Ragnarok server and will be available for starters for next 3 hours and again tomorrow if u want to be on map other than rag add HistoricMango2 and I can meet u on that map

J

Jonathan Ort

You found a group yet?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom