Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a dedicated pvp with no admin abuse, starter packs prefer slightly boosted...

D

Dillion Beck

Looking for a dedicated pvp with no admin abuse, starter packs prefer slightly boosted but will keep all in mind.

A

Allen Clark

Don't play alone. Lankyarklife taking new members to join the fun! We are a boosted server that takes votes to switch maps monthly! Add us on Facebook and Xbox
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Allen Clark

M

Minnie Monique

C

Chelsea Rebecca Williams

Dontgetsaltypvp.

Its a rag server thats been up since 2-3 days after the drop..

Its a slightly boosted server. 9-10 hours to fully raise a wyvrn with a 30 minute egg hatch time. Harvest is at a real comfortable setting. Definitely boosted, but not to the point where you can grind to alpha in 3 hours like on most servers.

Alphas of the server are about to start hosting events like a dino fight club and a tranc war (basically you run around a wooden base trying to be the last person awake lol)

Starters available depending on what each tribe thinks they need within reason.

T

Tyler Patterson

T

Tim Crosby

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As for admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

L

Liam Lawrence

24/7 FULL PvP Server on Ragnarok.
Xbox Gamertag: MPD28610.

Difficulty Level: MAX
XP Multiplier: x5.0
Harvest Amount: x10.0 (Harvest Health: x3.0)
Player Stats per Level: x2.0 (except weight)
Player/Dino Weight: UNLIMITED
Taming: x12.0
Hatch and Mature Rate: x15.0

- Regular Wild Dino Wipes.
- Boosted Loot Drops and Fishing Loot.
- Community Center (Viking Bay 1).
- Bronto/Diplo saddles disabled.

Server Admins:
LiamLaw (Neo)
Fannon14 (Johnny O).

Admins are PvE only and generally do not get involved in player disputes. We take care of dino wipes and server maintenance and do not raid players or bases.

C

Colt Fenton

join gt alyssajosephine super layed back players perfectly boosted for people who work and have a life other than Ark lol

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!! So the Schmidt Kingdom server has undergone some changes. We currently have 3 admins. UK, US, and Australian so each time zone is covered. We now have a tribe completely committed to running events. We are still PvP with a two week Grace period upon registration in the Discord app.

Now here is some basic information about the server.
- Tribe limit of 7
-We are moderately boosted
-Breeding, raising, and hatching is extra boosted
-We are very friendly to all players. Especially new players!!!
-There is plenty of room to build still.
-Starter packs include one Dino of your choosing, metal tools, etc.
-We have created a welcome center at Viking Bay 2 for new players to get started much faster. This area is protected by the Admins. Please don't be a douche.
-We believe in fair play above all. If you have accusations against a player provide screenshots or a video proving your accusations true.
-The admins will sell anything at their price you request. Our currency is hair.
-Our Discord app has a trade channel as well.

These are just a few little things that might peak your interest. All in all I think of this as my home server. I'm friends with almost everyone that has joined.

So in conclusion if you need a new home server that you can build on and feel a little more secure with please join our Kingdom and make our server great.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom