Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a decent server close to offical stats got a tribe of 6 coming show me...

D

Dalton Turner

Looking for a decent server close to offical stats got a tribe of 6 coming show me what you got pvp decent pop aswell

C

Christopher Harthorn

Are you tired of being friendly? Are you ready to burn a server to ground? Do u bitch smack passive tames harder than Broodmother? We have lots of nice friendly people here who would be easy to take advantage of! If your absolute scum we have a place for you!!!!
Populated PvP cluster!

20x gather
50x taming
15x mature and hatch]
Pvp currently has Ragnarok @ 50 slots clustered with, The Island, The Center, and Aberration @ 32 slot and all can be increased as needed.

PvP also has a 5th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!

Pvp is Boosted but not insane only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Custom drops that have various kibbles, element, Tek armour and structures, and even TEK BLUEPRINTS, Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too with increased turret damage to compensate! In game currency, that cannot be gathered or minipulated. Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING and all engrams are auto unlocked!!

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire to conquer all!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ark Reloaded

357 Members

David Savagex's photo.

checkmarkJoined

Rob Wilder Jarm

Jacob Allen Molt

Ark Reloaded

358 Members

David Savagex's photo.

F

Frankie Sanchez

I have a rag and ab cluster server with its own boss run server. Low boosted and you get a starter flyer of choice per person. Max tribe limit 8 and all starters have lifetime warranty on it. Pm me for more details. 32 slots in both maps

R

Roman Evans

Hey Dalton Turner this is my new server

J

Jeriah Boardman

Same Dalton Turner

T

Taylin Barston

Young Ark All Map Cluster Seeking a Long Term Relationship with Adult Players who Love PvP and Grinding.....I am different from all those other clusters you may have tried, my boosts aren't that big but I make up for it with an active helpful Discord and willingness to try new original events. If I sound like the cluster for you, just wait until you see my website,
. So, if you like long walks on the beach and desire an alpha position, search for "lordoftheflyers" under Unofficial PC Sessions and join!

S

Shaun Lee Reeves

Could always use the members on the server I've joined currently been up a few days or a week now and got a good few people already, stats are great also

M

Matt Koebel

L

Liam Millerchip

J

Jazzwazza Ark

Join TheFallenARK616 through the xbox gamertag or join the Facebook group to get info about future events such as

The coloseum
Raptor race
Capture the dodo
Holiday events
Boss fights
And more...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom