Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for a build that will comfortably run PUBG, RS6 Siege, MMOs. Budget £1000,...

• Thread starter Jason Andrew Carson
  • Start date
J

Jason Andrew Carson

Looking for a build that will comfortably run PUBG, RS6 Siege, MMOs. Budget £1000, Have no idea building so any website that will build it or prebuild is highly preferred.

M

Mohammed Mouatez Lebriki

Gtx 1080ti , i7 7700k , 16gb ram

M

Michael Smith

Yeh dont go 1080ti its best to future proof your build

J

James Nunn

Get a 1050 or a 1050ti you can upgrade from that easily

P

Pedro Freitas

gtx 1060 6Gb .... At 1920x1080, the GeForce GTX 1060 hit an average of 70 FPS, and went no lower than 60 FPS, which is why the game's developers at the PUBG Corporation made the GeForce GTX 1060 the official 'recommended' GeForce GTX graphics cards.... 8 Gb RAM not enought..u ll use almost 6 or 7 GB when u play PUBG... in terms of CPU (processor) try to go to a 6 core CPU the game is more optimized for it than quad core... trsut friend i ve been there

J

Jacob Ryan Kucharski

N

Nick Harrington

I bought a ryzen 5 1600, 16gb 3000mhz ram with a GTX 1070, 2tb HDD, 128GB SSD for £1000 from these guys

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

They have a shop somewhere in England but deliver all over the country.

I love my machine and plays all you mention with ease. Parts prices have gone up a bit since then so you may not get the deal I did, but you'll for sure find something that'll serve your needs

Ps - I looked at everything they had on ebay, ended up on their website where i kinda put one together (and emailed them to upgrade the quality of the ram) but their preset options are not bad at all

PPS - that didnt include monitor/keyboard/mouse etc but i think they do bundles if you need that included

J

Jonnathon Clayton

should probably go with a prebuilt right now, in this market a prebuilt will in most casses be cheaper between ram and gpu pricing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom