Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One looking for a boosted rag map pvp\pve with starter park ...dont even need a starter...

B

Bullet Howard

looking for a boosted rag map pvp\pve with starter park ...dont even need a starter park as long i get something to fly and fast taming

J

Justin Boehler

Check out our server. We can hook you up with a utility dino or a flyer. Trying to populate our server as of now I thingmk we have about 20 survivors. Still some great building places. Slightly boosted. It's set where it's not super difficult to survive but still makes you have to work a bit. We're in middle of setting up a community village with shops that we need shop keepers and community Indy forges along with some other stuff as we get going. Dodo fight house jousting arena and wanna do a hunger games style event once we get enough survivors. Also gonna start doing boss runs where admin will supply rexes or whatever and buy in for a run. All admins are chill don't really care what you got going on as long as it doesn't affect our server. Ie no ddossing or purpose crashes. Check out the fb page for lil more info and hit me up if you wanna join in.

B

Bullet Howard

I been looking to be a shop keeper

J

Justin Boehler

I have a few shops left. Trying to break them down as much as can so people can have some fun and earn a lol extra. All the shops are ran thru me. I have weaponsmith armorsmith chemist butcher and saddle maker up for grabs at the moment. Farmer is the only one taken so far. Or if you got an idea for another lay it down. I'm open for ideas.

B

Bullet Howard

If I work at can I also do war paint of people

G

Gennifer Lee

Fresh Rag map. ICED ISLAND ARK

J

Justin Boehler

Do war paint on people or do it for tames?

B

Bullet Howard

That's kool like u run the weaponshop to or any really lol

B

Bullet Howard

F.b page

J

Justin Boehler

Let me know if you wanna join we can get you set up.

B

Bullet Howard

Ya I do on now wat do I search for

J

Justin Boehler

BRTBRTKTYKT09 search that gt and can join off it. Can also add me rubherducky13.

B

Bullet Howard

Loading up now

B

Bullet Howard

U on

J

Justin Boehler

I'm on destiny at the moment.

B

Bullet Howard

Oh ok on now lol any admin on to give me a flying one

J

Justin Boehler

Yes what's your gt I'll get you in party so he can find you.

B

Bullet Howard

Worthyfaun7867
N.pickle Rick

B

Bullet Howard

I'm near blue

J

Jeff Stier

Three kingdoms to rule the server RagnarL0thbr0k3. This player ran server is on the new map prim plus with pvp. The stats are boosted on this server. Friendly admins to help if needed new and experience players are welcome. There will be events as well for all enjoy. For more info we have a server page for you to join. Just click the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom