Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a boosted center or rag server with prim plus, I don't mind either PvP or...

L

Lucas Thompson

Looking for a boosted center or rag server with prim plus, I don't mind either PvP or pve. Fast breed and maturation a must. I wouldn't mind boosted levels, but absence isn't a turn off.

Z

Zach Davis

Don’t have prim+ but your military so you belong with us!!! Lol
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Miles

Try the forgotten ark facebook page its the best server ive been on and ive been on a few map is rag

N

Noelle Reid

Ever tried an RP Server? Elysian is a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok that also allows Crossplay with Windows 10.

We have seasons with themes for each so playing will never get boring and you’d get to try a new way to have fun in Ark. If that’s something that sparks you’re interest, come check his out!

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions
Crossplay

B

Brianna Curtis

Join Primeval Extinction today!

Freshly wiped, lots of places to build!

3 map cluster
The Island
The Center
Ragnarok & Rag PvE only map

No turret limit
Advanced Rifle Bullets cost 1 metal ingot to make
Custom loot Drops with tek and element
All engrams auto unlocked
All Tek engrams unlocked
10X Turret Damage
Starter Thyla, Ascendant Saddle, Longneck and tranq darts.
Fun and active host

Infinite weight
No admin/host BS, admin is PVE only. I get on to do drop events, Dino wipes, and tend to my PVE base.

PVE weekdays and PVP weekends for people that don't have their whole lives revolved around Ark.
Easy to get Tek and build up
No rule PVP weekends, ORP kicks in 45 minutes after logging off.
ORP on during weekdays to prevent your things being wiped OR killed while you're away.

Great community
20X Harvest
100 Egg Hatch Speed
50 Mature Speed
Instant Taming
Perfect for breeders
Low wait between breedings
Easy Tek

Player Level 150 Instant!
Wild Dino Level 300
Free to play, no donation BS! I bought the servers because I Love Ark, and wanted to create amazing servers for others to enjoy it also.

Group Discord to chat with other players, trade items, search for tribe, talk to admin and more..

Must join FB group, and read pinned post to gain access. A small price to ask to maintain a great troll free server.

If we do get a troll, they're banned immediately

If you're bored of full PVE but tired of 24/7 PVP, then this is the server for you. Tired of not being able to build up, because you have a life outside of Ark? Then this server is for you. We make it boosted to give everyone a fair chance at building up.

Join us now, you won't regret it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom